Trainer | Austin, TX
We are seeking a Training Manager to become an integral part of our team! We have our own proprietary software CRM used by all 150 of our real estate agents to run their business on a daily basis. Our front end website, another company differentiator is integrated directly with our CRM to provide a unique and seamless home search experience between our agents and their clientele. As our company grows and our technology evolves, we need a technically-minded trainer that can implement a company wide, custom training program to ensure proper use and implementation of both of these platforms. You will be responsible for designing and conducting training programs to achieve this goal.
- Teach technology to Real Estate agents in a clear and concise manner
- Conduct both in-office classes and companywide webinars
- Design a custom training program to promote adoption of and ensure proper use of our company technology
- Teach New Agent “Onboard” Orientation sessions - 1 full week of training per market per month
- Communicate and train about ongoing upgrades to our Front End and Back End systems
- Real Estate Experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be patient and love challenges in order to handle our fast-paced environment
- 4+ Years of training and CRM implementation preferred
- Tech-savvy and experienced with search based websites and their functionalities.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage competing priorities Internally motivated with advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop strategies and implement creative solutions
- Experience conducting remote technical trainings
Interested in this opportunity? Email [email protected] with the subject line: Trainer. We can't wait to hear from you!