Sales Manager | Corpus Christi, TX
As a Sales Manager within BHGRE HomeCity, you will be joining a select leadership team and will have responsibility for the management of an office, it’s staff and agent community. While you will have the full support of the BHGRE HomeCity team in a variety of functions, we are looking to you as a self sufficient leader of culture and motivation, constantly striving towards a singular goal for your office and area of responsibility: Growth.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Develop and foster strong relationships with existing agents to maximize agent retention
· Routinely visit with individual agents informally
· Drive agent attendance to company meetings and trainings
· Teach and coach lead conversion following the BHGRE HomeCity process
· Work with agents to develop individual growth plans and meet with them quarterly as an accountability partner
· Review sales files for compliance
· Participate in new agent training sessions
· Increase agent awareness and adoption of tools made available to them by BHGRE HomeCity
· Lead all staff under your responsibility to promote the company culture, ensure performance and staff retention
· Actively evaluate existing staff to ensure the right talent is in the right position at all times
· Maintain knowledge of and become familiar with targeted agents at competing firms
· Liaise closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition to ensure talent attraction stays at the forefront of daily activities and responsibilities at all times
· Meet company goals for talent attraction and talent retention metrics
Preferred skills and background:
· Bachelor’s degree or 5+ year of successful sales experience, preferably in real estate or a real estate related industry
· Active TREC real estate license
· Advanced organizational skills; demonstrated ability to motivate and being a leader for company culture
· Self-driven and motivated; ability to prioritize time accordingly
· Sound computer skills—PC or Mac, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations
· Superb time management skills and ability to thrive in a fluid environment
· Strong success in cold calling and cultivating relationships
· Familiar with the competitive residential brokerage landscape in Austin, Texas
· Exceptional communication skills and able to multi-task in a high paced environment
About Better Homes and Gardens Reals Estate (BHGRE) HomeCity:
Founded in 1982 as Hallmark Bradfield Properties, the “Bradfield Properties” name had long been synonymous with excellence. Joyce and Boyd Bradfield founded the company to originally provide San Antonio residents with a full service real estate brokerage in a fast-growing market.
After affiliating with the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand, then BHGRE Bradfield Properties has followed an aggressive and highly successful expansion strategy. In 2018, BHGRE Bradfield Properties and HomeCity Real Estate merged to form what is today the emerging BHGRE HomeCity.
BHGRE HomeCity is an agent-centric, technology-focused residential brokerage with a culture built around “raising the bar” in real estate. Our team of associates is committed to driving change and being at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry. Do you have what it takes to be part of our growing team?
Interested in this opportunity? APPLY HERE