Search Marketing Specialist
Services | Austin, TX, United States
HomeCity Real Estate is a Real Estate company with a technology backbone. We were founded in Austin in 2001 during the dot com boom. We are looking to grow and expand in Austin Texas and we need forward thinking individual to assist us in our SEO marketing efforts.
The Search Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the daily content building of our client facing website. This individual will need to perform link building activities, manage social media, and promote our agents to the real estate community. You will be responsible for all marketing tasks to help agents and HomeCity continue our success.
- Write wide range of external communications (articles, case studies, testimonials, white papers, etc.)
- Execute and monitor all social media campaigns for both Austin and Dallas markets
- Blog on a regular basis ( weekly) compelling articles that will bring clients back to our website
- Shoot video for content on our agents and neighborhoods around Austin and Dallas
- Write effective, keyword optimized copy for websites and blogs
- Build and maintain SEO and search marketing knowledge through constant self-education
- Work closely with the CEO, vendors and market managers to continue to evolve the business
- Educate yourself on new forms of communication within the industry
- Network outside of the office to bring in cutting edge ideas
- Content for monthly newsletters sent out to clients
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, internally and externally
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Imovie, Photography, Photoshop and Social Media are a plus
- BA/BS in Business or other related degrees
If you are the right candidate for this position and want to join our Team, please send your resume along with a cover letter. And feel free to send along some sample of your creative work which showcases your talents!
Competitive Salary range between 40k and 50k contact Keith with any inquires contact us online.
Send Resume to [email protected]
This is an Austin Texas in office position from 9 to 6 Mon- Friday. Please only apply if you live locally.