Homes for Sale in Abrantes, TX
Located in the heart of Williamson County’s 78613 zip code, Abrantes offers affordable family homes in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood. Homes for sale in Abrantes were built in the last few years by major home builders Scott Felder Homes and Grand Haven. Abrantes is a small luxury community of gorgeous homes bordering a small green space that provides extra seclusion.
The central location of Abrantes is one major draw for home seekers to buy in this quiet and established community. The quaint neighborhood is situated east of Highway 183 near the intersection of Whitestone Boulevard, offering a peaceful and welcoming environment for residents. Homeowners appreciate the neighborhood’s intricate design and the babbling Spanish Oak Creek that runs through throughout Abrantes.
If you'd like more information about Abrantes homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Abrantes, TX
Abrantes homes for sale average in price in the $500,000’s, making these luxury homes highly desirable for people looking to buy in a thriving location. Abrantes listings average 3,000 square feet of sprawling living space that sit on 1/3 acre to 2/3 acre lots. Ninety homes make up this high-end community situated thirty minutes from Downtown Austin.
Abrantes’ interiors feature lots of natural light, stainless steel appliances, gourmet kitchens and comfortable master suites. Open floor plans allow for maximal livability and optimal comfort per square foot. Homeowners love the contemporary designs and modern feel of homes for sale in Abrantes.
Amenities Near Abrantes, TX
Located in between TX-183A and Parmer Lane, Abrantes allows residents easy access to Downtown Austin, major employers in the area and lots of dining and entertainment options. Just a few miles away are major retailers like H-E-B, Wal-Mart and the 1890 Ranch Shopping Center. For medical needs, homeowners in Abrantes head just two miles to Cedar Park Hospital.
Residents enjoy being close to the Cap Metro Light Rail at Lakeline Station to commute hassle free into Downtown Austin. Abrantes real estate also offers the convenience of being close to both the Cedar Park Recreation Center and The Cedar Park Center, where fitness and recreational opportunities are limitless. Downtown Austin is only twenty-three miles away and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is only thirty-one miles away from this gorgeous suburban community. Students living in Abrantes listings attend fabulous Leander ISD schools.
Community Resources in Abrantes
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400