Homes for Sale in Acres West, TX
Acres West is a quiet community occupying two streets in the sought-after Northwest Austin. This Travis County neighborhood is in the 78750 area, and it consists of mature homes on quiet shaded streets near many convenient local amenities.
Acres West real estate was constructed in the 1970s and boasts natural materials of stone and brick on the exteriors of traditional ranch designs. Outside, look for privacy fences, spacious backyards for entertaining family and friends, covered porches, inviting pools and lots of trees. Some homes have been remodeled and have a wider appeal to modern buyers, while others are waiting for someone who appreciates a retro vibe or need a blank slate to start realizing their vision.
These are modest homes, with compact interiors that average 1,900 square feet including 2 to 4 bedrooms accompanied by 2 to 3 bathrooms. Posh interior features may hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchens, countertop breakfast bars, and open dining rooms. These cozy homes are easy to take care of and sit on lots that leave room to build on as your needs change. Acres West homes for sale are only 15 miles from Downtown Austin.
If you'd like more information about Acres West homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Acres West Real Estate
If you are considering a move to the area, Acres West homes for sale are in the 78750 zip code. It lies Lois Lane and Caldwell Drive off of Highway 183 South. For those who frequently travel, these homes are just 24 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, which serves major U.S. cities and the Caribbean.
Amenities Near Acres West, TX
When built, this community was on the edge of town, but now with the city's explosive growth, it is now in the middle of a bustling Northwest Austin. A mile away, the Austin Aquarium helps visitors understand aquatic life via close encounters at dynamic displays. Lakeline Mall provides shopping and food options and is only 3 miles away.
Visit the iconic Alamo Drafthouse Lakeline on date night for a drink and the latest movie releases. Residents can count on Seton Northwest Hospital, 6 miles from home, for their medical needs. With convenient access to Highway 183, this community is within easy reach of Round Rock, Cedar Park and North Austin for work and city events.
Community Resources in Acres West
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400