Homes for Sale in Anderson Mill West, TX
Anderson Mill West is a lovely neighborhood of residences in the city of Cedar Park. Located in Travis County’s 78613 zip code, this community features a wide variety of styles of homes for buyers looking in the Cedar Park area. Anderson Mill West listings were built in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s and offer newer homes with reasonable price points.
Lining both sides of Anderson Mill Road and Dies Ranch Road, Anderson Mill West overlooks rolling, scenic hills and gives its residents a peaceful and serene lifestyle close to the city and everyday necessities. Anderson Mill West also comes complete with a variety of neighborhood amenities like the nearby Anderson Mill Park West.
If you'd like more information about Anderson Mill West homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Anderson Mill West, TX
Homes for sale in Anderson Mill West average in price in the high $200,000’s and range greatly in interior sizes, anywhere from 1,000 to 4,000 plus square feet. There is literally a home for any buyer in this versatile residential community. The exteriors are mainly brick and stone multi-story homes with traditional and ranch-style architecture.
A lot of Anderson Mill West homes for sale have been completely renovated, making them even more attractive to homeowners looking in the area. Open floor plans, upgraded kitchens and master suites are some of the common features in these homes. Manicured lawns, outdoor living spaces and multi-car garages are also highlights that draw buyers to look in Anderson Mill West.
Amenities Near Anderson Mill West, TX
Anderson Mill West listings are close to many popular shopping districts, recreational activities and employers in the area. Spend your days on the many trails, community pool, sports courts, playground and six community green spaces all located within Anderson Mill’s boundaries. For shopping needs whether grocery, retail or for fun, visit the nearby Lakeline Mall or The Domain.
Major employers in the area include Dell, Apple, Q2 and Seton Northwest Hospital. The conveniently located neighborhood is near major roadways like Highway 183, Ranch Road 620 and TX-45, making for easy access to other areas of Austin and Central Texas. For those wanting to play or work in Austin, Anderson Mill West real estate is only about thirty minutes from Downtown Austin. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is thirty miles away from this community as well. Residents of Anderson Mill West also love the fact that all Leander ISD schools are within just a few minutes of the community.
Community Resources in Anderson Mill West
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400