Homes for Sale in Austin Hills, TX
Austin Hills is a stunning established community located in Northwest Austin’s 78759 zip code. The homes in Austin Hills are found on Floral Park Drive, Tributary Ridge Drive, Barker Ridge Drive, Cedar Cliff Drive and Bull Ridge Drive near Highway 183.
Austin Hills real estate offers rolling, wooded scenery with homes built in the late eighties and early nineties. This quiet community is close to many major attractions and roadways in the area and offers exemplary living in a beautiful part of town.
If you'd like more information about Austin Hills homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Austin Hills, TX
Homes for sale in Austin Hills average in price around $600,000 and their interiors average at a gracious size of 3,500 square feet. The homes are composed of traditional suburban architecture with stone and brick exteriors. Multiple outdoor living spaces, sprawling yards and seclusion from the big city are some of the main draws of this Northwest neighborhood.
Austin Hills homes for sale boast three to four bedrooms and three bathrooms and most of them have undertaken large remodeling and upgrading projects throughout the years. Hardwood flooring, open floor plans and gourmet kitchens are other features homebuyers looking in this area are attracted to. Lots of homes for sale in Austin Hills also boast sparkling pools in their backyards, ideal for cooling off during those hot summer months.
Amenities Near Austin Hills, TX
Austin Hills listings are located nearby lots of major shopping districts, employers, recreational sites and popular dining establishments. Quarry Lake is an old limestone quarry that is now used for swimming, kayaking and exploring my residents living in the area. For shopping, head just a few miles to either the Gateway shopping area, The Arboretum or The Domain.
Establishments nearby that are frequented by locals include North by Northwest Restaurant and Brewery, County Line on the Lake and Z’Tejas. For golfing and fine dining with family and friends, head three miles to the Balcones Country Club, another favorite of locals in the area. Downtown Austin is just twelve miles from Austin Hills and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is twenty miles away from this Northwest Austin community.
Community Resources in Austin Hills
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency):
- Station 1 – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000