Considered one of the most elegant and expensive areas in Austin, the northwest community of Balcones Park boasts historical Austin beauty in what is known as the “Texas Hill Country Riviera.” Balcones Park real estate was originally developed in the fifties and sixties with a lot of homes being added later in time.
This prestigious neighborhood is lined with luscious landscape alongside the beautiful Lake Austin. Just ten minutes northwest of the city center, Balcones Park listings are oozing with established elegance. Many of the homes feature private swimming pools, multi-car garages and special custom builds unique to each Balcones Park home.
If you'd like more information about Balcones Park homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Homes for sale in Balcones Park average a million dollars easily with some of the most special homes reaching far more. Balcones Park homes for sale offer huge spaces for optimal livability with an average square footage of 3,000, huge outdoor entertainment spaces and gorgeous water features on certain properties.
This 78731 zip code offers prime privacy, jaw-dropping homes and equally as impressive views. Balcones Park listings are a fusion of updated historical Austin homes and newer traditional homes, all paying fine attention to detail and uniqueness. Find your dream mansion on Lake Austin with a prime location in Balcones Park.
There are many Austin landmarks in close proximity to Balcones Park real estate. Explore the grounds of Laguna Gloria, a historic estate built in 1916 that is now run by the Texas Fine Arts Association. Just five miles from Downtown Austin gives residents prime access to the heart of the city for easy commutes for work or play. Balcones Park is a wonderful park located in the neighborhood for walking, playing and relaxing with the family.
For water lovers, homes for sale at Balcones Park are the prime location to live. Located in one of the most desirable areas of Lake Austin, enjoy all the pristine waters of the Colorado River have to offer. Most of these homes can be seen from waters and are considered some of the most beautiful in the entire city. A short drive down F.M. 2222 offers access to wonderful restaurants like County Line on the Lake, Chez Zee and Russell’s Bistro. Also enjoy being close to Mount Bonnell overlook, which is one of the prime sunset watching spots in town.
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
- Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000
To contact us online, please use the form below.