Homes for Sale in Barrington Oaks, TX
Barrington Oaks is a charming and established neighborhood in Northwest Austin’s 78759 zip code. These homes, dating to the late seventies, sit on sprawling lots and feature classic houses perfect for people looking in the Northwest area of Austin. Barrington Oaks is located off of Spicewood Springs Road from Highway 183.
Properties in Barrington Oaks offer mature trees and lots of greenery that homeowners love to have in their yards for extra shade and beauty. Barrington Oaks real estate offers quick access to Highway 183, making it very convenient to travel to other parts of Austin, Cedar Park and Round Rock.
If you'd like more information about Barrington Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Barrington Oaks, TX
Homes for sale in Barrington Oaks were built in the seventies and eighties, but these homes have been very well maintained and updated to fit in with the modern times. Interiors of Barrington Oaks homes for sale average a quaint 1,700 square feet but remodels in the last few years offer flowing floor plans producing optimal livability. These multi-story homes have traditional architecture and most have sparkling pools in the backyard.
Barrington Oaks homes have three to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms. The kitchens are stunning with stainless steel appliances, updated countertops, light fixtures and more. Living areas typically include fireplaces in these authentically Austin homes and master suites also feature updated paint, flooring and light fixtures. Barrington Oaks homes have wonderful outdoor living spaces for residents to fully entertain guests and relax with family!
Amenities Near Barrington Oaks, TX
Barrington Oaks listings gives easy access to both MoPac Expressway, Ranch Road 620 and Highway 183, making it mostly hassle free to travel all over the city. Balcones Country Club is less than a mile away, and golfers and tennis players love spending time playing at the club.
For shopping and dining, residents of Barrington Oaks head over to Lakeline Mall or The Arboretum for popular restaurants, boutiques and entertainment. For healthcare needs, Seton Northwest Hospital is only four miles down the road. Students living in Barrington Oaks attend the exemplary Round Rock ISD school system.
Community Resources in Barrington Oaks
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency):
- Station 1 – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000