Homes for Sale in Bell Springs Ranches, TX
Nestled away in the glory of the Texas Hill Country, Bell Springs Ranches truly resonates the perfect country lifestyle just 29 miles from Downtown Austin. Residing in the 78620 zip code, this neighborhood features homes on huge acreage sites, ranging in size from five to fifteen acres. Residents of Bell Springs Ranches typically use the sprawling plots to keep livestock and horses.
Located in charming Dripping Springs, Texas, this community features rustic and ranch style homes with beautifully designed architecture that melts perfectly into the rolling hills. Bell Springs Ranches homes for sale vary in price from $200,000-$600,000 and the community also has a few empty lots, for those wanting to start from scratch and custom-build their own Bells Springs beauty. Surrounded by outdoor activities, popular dining options and entertainment, Bell Springs Ranches real estate give its residents a quiet, relaxing ranch life within just a few minutes of city civilization.
If you'd like more information about Bell Springs Ranches homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Bell Springs Ranches, TX
Homes for Sale in Bells Springs Ranches are traditional and ranch style in theme with stone exteriors, metal roofs and covered porches, perfect to enjoy those Texas thunderstorms under. They feature large indoor and outdoor gathering and living spaces, ideal for entertaining or just relaxing.
The interiors of these dreamy abodes have open floor plans and large windows to soak in all those Hill Country scenes have offer. Kitchens feature granite countertops, large islands, hardwood floors and high-end appliances perfect for large family meals and holiday prepping.
Amenities Near Bell Springs Ranches, TX
Bell Springs Ranches listings give its homeowners the proximity to Dripping Springs, Austin and everything wonderful this area of Texas has to offer. For outdoor lovers and food enthusiasts alike, Bell Springs is the place to have your dream ranch home and still be able to drive to the city for your special event or friend’s birthday party.
With Pedernales Falls State Park just thirteen miles away and Hamilton Pool just twenty-two miles away, easily escape to some of Texas’ favorite swimming, fishing and exploring hot spots. If wine tasting is more your thing, drive four miles down the road to the local Bell Springs Winery or enjoy the many delicious options Dripping Springs offers for wining and dining. The area even has you covered for prime shopping over at the Hill County Galleria twenty-three miles away.
Community Resources in Bell Springs Ranches
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845