Located in Travis County, in southwest Cedar Park, Bella Vista is a luxury-style, master-planned neighborhood, between the Twin Creeks neighborhood to the north and west, FM 2769 to the south, and Anderson Mill Road to the east. Bella Vista is in the Central time zone and includes the 78613 zip code. Situated 20 miles from downtown Austin and 13 miles from Round Rock, 40 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and 19 miles from the University of Texas at Austin campus, it’s only three miles from the Cedar Park Regional Medical Center and five miles from the CapMetro LightRail at Lakeline station. Homes for sale in Bella Vista are priced from $550K to $725K.
Bella Vista real estate consists of one-story and two-story traditional houses featuring stone, brick, stucco, and wood exteriors, decorative front doors, covered entries, arched windows, and attractively landscaped, fenced yards. Nestled on large, wooded lots in a Tuscan-style setting, with stunning views of hills and canyons, Bella Vista homes for sale offer luxury living in a gorgeous, contemporary neighborhood.
If you'd like more information about Bella Vista homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Developed in the 2000s by Wilshire Homes and Pulte Homes, Bella Vista real estate consists of around 300 houses. Bella Vista listings usually have three to six bedrooms, spacious master bedroom suites, crown molding, bathrooms with jet tubs and upgraded tile work, wood flooring, fireplaces, game and media rooms, open kitchens with breakfast areas, stainless-steel appliances, and granite countertops, three-car garages, and large windows displaying stunning Texas "hill country" views.
Bella Vista homes for sale range in size from 2,300 square feet to 5,200 square feet, with the average size being 4,061 square feet, for an average $151 per square foot, and an average price of $603K. Bella Vista real estate is sought after due to its luxury-style homes, tranquil suburban lifestyle, and easy commute to Round Rock and downtown Austin.
Bella Vista residents can take advantage of the community’s swimming pool, playground, clubhouse, picnic area, and walking and jogging trails, as well as assorted events, held year-round by the very active Bella Vista Homeowners' Association. Just next door, the membership-based Twin Creeks Country Club offers tennis courts, fitness equipment, championship golf course, and an aquatic center with junior Olympic-size pool, zero-depth-entry swimming pools, and a water park with water slide and fun, interactive fountains.
Bella Vista residents like to shop at Lakeline Mall, The Domain, and Arboretum and dine at local restaurants in Cedar Park such as Yaghi’s New York Pizzeria and Shake’s Frozen Custard and at small cafes along Ranch Road 620. A short distance away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Nearby, Lake Travis offers swimming, boating, kayaking, jet skiing, fishing, and picnic areas. Bella Vista residents can take in a round of golf at the Twin Creeks Country Club, whose championship 18-hole golf course was designed by Master’s Champion Fred Couples.
Children who live in the Bella Vista community attend public schools of the award-winning Leander Independent School District, noted for its focus on the arts as well as academics, including Cypress Elementary School, Cedar Park Middle School, whose band has been named an exemplary program by The Texas Bandmasters Association, and Cedar Park High School. Nearby private schools include One World Montessori School, Rising Stars Preschool, First Foundations Preschool, and Summit Christian Academy. Bella Vista residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin and Austin Community College at Cypress.
Bella Vista listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own a luxury-style home in a serene suburban area and within easy commuting distance to Round Rock and downtown Austin.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.