Bluffs at Twin Creeks is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of Lake Travis, between Anderson Mill Road, Lime Creek Road, and FM2769. Most homes for sale in Bluffs at Twin Creeks are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Bluffs at Twin Creeks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Bluffs at Twin Creeks real estate includes 4-bedroom homes, which on average offer 4 to 5 baths, and range in size from 3,950 to 4,625 square feet. These homes are priced from $837,950 to $903,440 with a median selling price of $870,000 and an average price of $204 per square feet.
Most homes in Bluffs at Twin Creeks were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country in 2017. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Bluffs at Twin Creeks listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, refrigerators, walk-in pantries, butler’s pantries, high-end stainless-steel appliances, built-in microwaves, convection and electric ovens, and gas cooktops.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, dual sinks, separate vanities, and walk-in closets. More common features include covered and open patios, covered porches, wood-burning fireplaces, ceramic tile and laminate flooring, window coverings, v-groove pine ceilings, wine cellars, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, recessed lightings, covered carports and garages with parking space for 3 to 4 cars, and composition shingle roofs.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby H-E-B Plus!, Lakeline Mall, CVS, Lakeline Plaza, Walmart Supercenter, The Homestead Shopping Center, Target, and Randalls.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at The Preserve at Travaasa, Chuckwagon Dinners, MC2 Barbeque, Stonehouse Wood Fire Grill, Summermoon, Ms. Doughnuts, Barretts Coffee, It's A Grind Coffee Hse Plaza, Tea For Two, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Sonic Drive-In, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
Bluffs at Twin Creeks homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Cypress Elementary School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Cedar Park High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.