Bradshaw Crossing is a master-planned neighborhood built by Lennar Homes starting in 2013. There are also still lots available for building your dream home in this fabulous community just east of Onion Creek. Located in Travis County’s 78747 zip code, homes for sale at Bradshaw Crossing are just three and a half miles southeast of Slaughter Lane and IH35.
This private community feels like it’s in the country with gorgeous views. Bradshaw Crossing offers plenty of amenities for residents who live in the area such as access to a HOA-maintained park, pool, soccer fields and hiking trails.
If you'd like more information about Bradshaw Crossing homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Bradshaw Crossing homes for sale average at a price point of $200,000 and the interiors sit at an average size of 1,800 square feet. Bradshaw Crossing listings come with two-car garages, granite countertops, tile flooring and covered patios. They vary from one story, three bedrooms to two story, five bedroom and each sits on a little less than a quarter acre with fenced in back yards.
Interiors of these beautiful homes include raised ceilings, bonus rooms and energy efficient designs like radiant barrier roofs and triple-coated, insulated windows to provide the most energy effective house as possible. Optional upgrades for homes include fireplaces and stunning wood cabinets.
Bradshaw Crossing real estate gives its residents easy access to Interstate 35 and Highway 130/45 Toll for easy commuting around Austin. Bradshaw Crossing is only eleven miles from Downtown Austin and fourteen miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
For shopping, dining and entertainment, residents of Bradshaw Crossing head to Southpark Meadows, which has over 100 businesses, including Wal-Mart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Target and tons of favorite Austin restaurants and stores. For outdoor recreation, homeowners head to Onion Creek Metropolitan Park or McKinney Falls State Park. Both of these parks offer acres and acres of green areas for hiking, biking, swimming, climbing and exploring!
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000
- FastMed Urgent Care – 1920 East Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78741 – (512) 326-1600
- MedSpring Urgent Care: Barton Springs – 517 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 861-8055
- MedSpring Urgent Care: South Congress – 208 West Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 861-8060
- Cable Service:
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101
To contact us online, please use the form below.