Homes for Sale in Brookmeadow, TX
Located in the Hays County zip code of 78676, Brookmeadow is a charming community of single-family homes directly off of Ranch Road 12 in Wimberley. Brookmeadow real estate is situated inside of the Woodcreek area, located a few miles north of Wimberley proper.
With easy access to both San Marcos and Dripping Springs, this Wimberley subdivision offers peace and quiet in the Hill Country with the conveniences needed for everyday living. The majority of Brookmeadow homes for sale were constructed in the eighties and feature many upgrades and modern touches made by homeowners over the years. However, in 2016, Somerset Homes built a few houses in the community.
If you'd like more information about Brookmeadow homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Brookmeadow, TX
Brookmeadow homes for sale sit on hearty lots with mature trees and heavily wooded yards. With brick and log cabin exteriors, homes for sale at Brookmeadow range in size from 1,300 to 2,500 square feet. Brookmeadow listings have one to two stories, two to three bathrooms and two to four bedrooms.
The newer homes in the neighborhood feature flowing floor plans offering maximal livability. Sit on your back deck and enjoy Hill Country sunsets surrounded by vast greenery and your closest family and friends. Prices of homes in Brookmeadow average $399,000.
Amenities Near Brookmeadow, TX
Brookmeadow real estate offers rural living in close proximity to many amazing dining, entertainment, outdoor recreation and shopping options. For the more active resident, check out Jacob’s Well Park, Quicksand Golf Course, or take a float down one of the many rivers in the area.
For local shopping and dining, head into the town center of Wimberley or Dripping Springs! Brookmeadow is only thirty-six miles from Downtown Austin, twelve miles from Highway 290 and twenty miles from Interstate 35. Students in the area attend schools in Wimberley ISD. There are also private school options in the area.
Community Resources in Brookmeadow
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 –(512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 –(512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 –(512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays –6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 –(512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative –(888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845