Calera Court real estate is a gated condominium community in Barton Creek. The Barton Creek area is rapidly becoming popular among homebuyers. Calera Court real estate is one of the adored gems and is highly sought after for its unique landscaping and high-end features. Developed in the 2000s, homes for sale at Calera Court come standard with modern features like granite countertops. With downtown Austin being about 13 miles away, Calera Court homes for sale offer residents a quiet reserved community that is within minutes of some of Austin's biggest attractions and largest employers. Homebuyers seeking a luxurious abode with all the bells and whistles should definitely consider Calera Court listings.
If you'd like more information about Calera Court homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Homes for sale at Calera Court are nestled along Calera Drive in Travis County's 78735 zip code. Calera Court listings feature Mediterranean-style structures with open floor plans. Homebuyers interested in Calera Court homes for sale can expect to select from 6 contemporary floor plans that offer over 2,400 square feet of living space with 3 to 4 bedrooms. Some exterior features that can be spotted at homes for sale at Calera Court include detached garages, covered patios, and resort-style swimming pools. Spacious master suites with spa bathrooms, multiple living spaces, and high ceilings are some of many popular interior features spotted at Calera Court homes for sale. Condominiums at Calera Court real estate are priced around $900K.
Calera Court real estate is served by the prestigious Austin Independent School District so students may attend Oak Hill Elementary, O Henry Middle, and Austin High School. Some private school options near homes for sale at Calera Court include St. Michael's Catholic Academy and St. Gabriel's Catholic School.
Calera Court homes for sale are near an array of amenities including The Shops at Arbor Trails, which is a home to Whole Foods. Golfers can enjoy Barton Creek Country Club, which is about 2 miles away from Calera Court listings. For a zen day filled with massages, water sports, and tons of luxurious amenities, the Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is only 2 miles away from Calera Court listings. A resident favorite eatery is County Line, which is famous for its prime Texas barbecue. Residents can always take a trip to downtown Austin for a day of shopping boutiques and catch live shows. Moody Theater, which is about 12 miles away from Calera Court real estate, is a great place to catch comedy shows.
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): Station 1 – (512) 974-0130
Police: Bee Cave Police Department: 13333 TX-71 a, Austin, TX 78738 - (512) 767-6650
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000
To contact us online, please use the form below.