Caspita Hopper is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183A Toll Road, between South Lakeline Blvd, N FM 620, Ridgeline Blvd, Cypress Creek Road, and El Salido Parkway. Most homes for sale in Caspita Hopper are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Caspita Hopper homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Caspita Hopper real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 4 baths, and range in size from 1,578 to 2,746 square feet. These homes are priced from $323,205 to $379,900, with a median selling price of $345,490, and an average price of $155 per square feet.
Most homes in Caspita Hopper were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 2017 and 2018. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Caspita Hopper listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, gas cooktops, butler’s pantries, refrigerators, multi cycle dishwashers, disposals, ice makers, tile backsplashes, built-in ovens, microwave ovens, and center islands.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and separate showers. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile and wood flooring, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, wood-burning fireplaces, gutters, recessed lighting, central air conditioning, and central heating.
Residents tend to shop for their everyday needs at nearby Randall's Food and Pharmacy, Randalls, New World Gelato, Stuffed Food Stores, Shopper's Mart, Lakeline Mall, Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale, Target, CVS, and Lakeline Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Marco's Pizza, Caddyshack Bar & Grill, Subway, Sunset Bar & Grill, Fajita Express, Roasters Coffee Haven, Super Donut, Roasters Coffee Café, Taps Pub, Dunkin' Donuts, Sonic Drive-In, Whataburger, Taco Bell, Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Firehouse Subs, Smokey Mo’s Bar-B-Q, Hot Wok Café Chinese Restaurant, Pluckers Wing Bar, Fuddruckers, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, Chili’s Grill & Bar, and Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant.
Caspita Hopper homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Pauline Naumann Elementary School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Cedar Park High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.