Homes for Sale in Creek Bend South, TX
Located in Travis County, Creek Bend South is a charming, established neighborhood at Creek Bend Drive, in southeast Austin. Positioned between Dove Springs Drive to the north, Pino Lane to the west, South Pleasant Valley Road to the east, and East William Cannon Drive to the south, Creek Bend South is in the Central time zone and uses the 78744 zip code.
Situated eight miles from downtown Austin, the University of Texas at Austin, and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s only four miles to the St. David's South Austin Medical Center and eight miles to Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas Homes for sale in Creek Bend South are priced from the $100Ks to the $200Ks.
Bordered by the scenic Williamson Creek, Creek Bend South real estate consists of single-family, one-story houses with a ranch-style architectural design. Creek Bend South listings usually have stone, brick, and stucco exteriors, some of them painted in bright colors and open floor plans.
If you'd like more information about Creek Bend South homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Creek Bend South Real Estate
Built in the 1960s and 1970s, Creek Bend South real estate features small homes framed by tall trees Creek Bend South listings usually have two to three bedrooms, one to two bathrooms, attached garages, and private back yards.
Creek Bend South listings range in size, at an average $154 per square foot, and an average price of $188K. Creek Bend South real estate is sought after due to its affordable homes in a delightful, established neighborhood, close to downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Creek Bend South, TX
Creek Bend South homeowners shop at Southpark Meadows and the Domain in North Austin, dine at local restaurants such as Curra’s Grill, enjoy the nightlife in Rainey Street, or catch a flick at the Regal Metropolitan Stadium 14. A short drive or bus ride away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
The Blunn Creek Preserve’s trails offer beautiful views of downtown Austin and the surrounding city. Mabel Davis District Park has a skate park, Olympic-sized swimming pool, fishing piers, basketball courts, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and a walking, jogging, and cycling trail. The 744-acre McKinney Falls State Park offers swimming, fishing, mountain biking, and camping. The 555-acre Creek Bend South Metropolitan Park provides sports fields, horseback riding, playscape, dog park, picnic areas, and shaded, creekside walking, jogging, and cycling trails.
The 14-acre Kendra Page Park has volleyball courts, playgrounds, barbeque pits, picnic areas, and trail. Dove Springs Recreation Center provides a large swimming pool, sports fields, sand volleyball pit, fitness center, pavilion, playscape, and a nature walking trail as well as adult, youth, and senior recreation programs. Creek Bend South homeowners can take in a round of golf at the 18-hole Roy Kizer Golf Course while gazing at lake and wetland vistas.
Children who live in the Creek Bend South neighborhood attend public schools of the Austin Independent School District including Widen Elementary School, Mendez Middle School, and Akins High School. Nearby private schools include Austin Children's Montessori, Stepping Stone School, and Strickland Christian School. Creek Bend South residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin, St. Edwards University, and Austin Community College, Eastview.
Creek Bend South listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own an affordable home, in a delightful, established neighborhood, close to downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Creek Bend South
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas – 1500 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701 – (512) 324-7000 (8 miles away)
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center – 901 West Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-2211 (4 miles away)
- U.S. Healthworks Medical Group – 3801 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-9661 (8 miles away)
- Victory Medical Center – 4303 Victory Drive, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 462-3627 (7 miles away)
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101