Homes for Sale in Creek Road Ranch, TX
Creek Road Ranch is a stunning Hill Country community west of Dripping Springs, Texas, in Hays County. This serene neighborhood offers thirty-one sprawling properties that are the quintessential essence of country living. Surrounded by parts of both Onion Creek and Blue Creek, homebuyers looking for Hill Country living with large lots must look no further than Creek Road Ranch real estate.
Each home in the community is built around the natural scenery and takes into account eco-friendly building methods and design. There are two entrances to the neighborhood that runs parallel to Onion Creek just outside of Dripping Springs.
If you'd like more information about Creek Road Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Creek Road Ranch, TX
Located in the 78620 zip code of Hays County, Creek Road Ranch homes for sale sit on lots at least two acres in size. Homes for sale in Creek Road Ranch feature expansive private yards, stunning views and large custom-built homes.
The interiors of these custom homes feature vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, high-end finishes and large windows to soak in those Hill Country views. Residents of Creek Road Ranch spend most of their time relaxing or entertaining in the gorgeous outdoor living spaces these homes provide.
Amenities Near Creek Road Ranch, TX
With Dripping Springs right down the street, residents of Creek Road Ranch have the luxury of quiet privacy within a few minutes from all the amenities or conveniences you could need. Downtown Austin is just twenty-seven miles northeast and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is thirty-three miles away from this Hill Country community.
Students living in Creek Road Ranch attend exemplary Dripping Springs ISD schools. Creek Road Ranch listings offer a variety of close by dining, shopping and entertainment options. People living in this area enjoy hanging out at Dripping Springs Ranch Park, Creek Road Café, Mercer Street Dancehall and Jester King Brewery. There are many wineries in the area as well and residents love bringing guests to Solaro Estate Winery to taste wines and soak in views. The Dripping Springs Sports & Recreation Park also offer residents hiking trails, sports courts, playgrounds and recreational fields for daily use.
Community Resources in Creek Road Ranch
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845