Homes for Sale in Crossing at Carriage Hills, TX
Crossing at Carriage Hills is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between West New Hope Drive, Lakeline Blvd, West Whitestone Blvd, and Bagdad Road. Most homes for sale in Crossing at Carriage Hills are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Crossing at Carriage Hills homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Crossing at Carriage Hills, TX
Crossing at Carriage Hills real estate includes 3 to 6-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths, and range in size from 1,137 to 3,948 square feet. These homes are priced from $160,000 to $330,000, with a median selling price of $239,000 and an average price of $112 per square feet.
Most homes in Crossing at Carriage Hills were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between 1995 and 2000. These homes have been thoroughly upgraded over the past couple of years, and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home along with fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens.
Crossing at Carriage Hills listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with refrigerators, dishwashers, disposals, gas cooktops, walk-in pantries, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, built-in microwaves, butler͛s pantries, breakfast bars, and granite countertops.
Master suites featuring walk-in showers, walk-in closets, full baths, double vanities, and garden tubs. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and laminate flooring, window coverings, wood-burning fireplaces, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, recessed lighting, 2-car garages, and vaulted ceilings.
Amenities Near Crossing at Carriage Hills, TX
Residents tend to shop for their everyday needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale, CVS, Cedars Food Mart, Family Grocery, Park N Sak I, H-E-B, Village Belle Shopping Center, Weavers Rock Shop, and 1890 Ranch.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Gloria's Cafe American & Mexican Cuisine, Lakeline Diner, In-N-Out Burger, Donuts Crown, Donut Place, Krispy Kreme, Red Onion Market & Café, Burger King, Chili͛s Grill & Bar, Panda Express, Taco Cabana, Wingstop, Camino Real, Dunkin͛ Donuts, KFC, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Taqueria La Tapatia, Papa Murphy͛s Take N͛ Bake Pizza, Schlotzsky͛s, Taco Bell,
Wendy͛s, Kung FU Buffet, 1431 Café, Thundercloud Subs, Chipotle Mexican Grill, BJ͛s Restaurant & Brewhouse, and Lupe Tortilla.
Crossing at Carriage Hills homes for sale are zoned to Leander Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools: Leander High School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Lois F Giddens Elementary School.
Community Resources in Crossing at Carriage Hills
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400