Homes for Sale in Cypress Bend, TX
Cypress Bend is a one-of-a-kind community in Cedar Park. Nestled in a city that is recognized for its beauty and cleanliness, Cypress Bend offers a collection of well-maintained homes in a spotless neighborhood. The charm of this community can be credited to the active homeowners association, who takes pride in implementing programs that make it the beauty that it is today.
For more scenery, residents can take a short walk over to Elizabeth Milburn Park & Pool. Overflowing with a plethora of family activities, Elizabeth Milburn Park offers rock-climbing, BMX riding and more! Of course on a warm sunny day, residents can be spotted taking a refreshing dip in the pool. With the surrounding amenities and the neighborhood charm, Cypress Bend is a great place to call home!
If you'd like more information about Cypress Bend homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Cypress Bend, TX
Cypress Bend real estate is located east of Anderson Mill Road, along Heather Drive. A part of Williamson County's 78613, Cypress Bend sits 9 miles south of Leander and about 20 miles north of downtown Austin. Only 4 miles away from the Capital Metro Stop – Northwest, residents can enjoy a scenic train ride to the city.
Homebuyers that are interested in Cypress Bend listings can expect to select from a modest collection of 1 and 2-story structures with spacious garages. These traditional style homes are surrounded by mature trees, inviting home owners to enjoy warm days outside. The backyards are fenced-in and ready for memorable family cook-outs.
Inside of these cozy abodes, residents enjoy open kitchens, master bathrooms with garden tubs and second-floor living areas. Even more popular among homebuyers are the granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Contact your Home City Realtor to schedule a tour!
The homes for sale at Cypress Bend are zoned to the exceptional Leander Independent School District. School assignments include Naumann Elementary, Cedar Park Middle, and Cedar Park High School. For families seeking private school options, Summit Christian Academy and The Goddard School are within walking distance of the community, while Hill Country Christian School of Austin is less than 3 miles away.
Amenities Near Cypress Bend, TX
Cypress Bend homes for sale are the ideal option for homeowners seeking a boatload of nearby amenities. Less than 6 miles away from the community is the exciting Austin Aquarium. Families enjoy spending the day here, feeding and petting a plethora of aquatic species. Another great entertainment option is Topgolf, which is about 12 miles away. Within a few minutes of this premier entertainment venue is The Domain, where residents have access to major retailers like Apple and Express. For a dining experience like no other, residents can take a 7-mile trip to The Oasis on Lake Travis.
For the residents residing at Cypress Bend, every weekend is a new adventure!
Community Resources in Cypress Bend
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400