Homes for Sale in Cypress Mill, TX
Cypress Mill is a charming suburban neighborhood, in Cedar Park, about 20 miles north of Downtown Austin. Offering a unique collection of homes, Cypress Mill real estate dates back to the 1980s, with homes built in the 1990s and late 2000s. With this range of diversity, buyers select from antique homes with updates, and brand-new construction, with all the bells and whistles. Attractive to families, the community is convenient to excellent schools and even has a small park in the corner of the neighborhood. Surrounding Cypress Mill is a variety of amenities, ranging from major retailers to live entertainment venues. There are so many reasons why Cypress Mill listings can be the ideal option for you!
If you'd like more information about Cypress Mill homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Cypress Mill, TX
Cypress Mill homes for sale fall under Williamson County's 78613 zip code, near N FM 620 and Highway 183. Residents enjoy easy commutes to Downtown Austin and Round Rock. Major employers like IBM, Dell, and National Instruments are only minutes away from the community.
Buyers interested in the homes for sale at Cypress Mill can expect traditional designs with brick and siding exteriors. Features like front-load garages and private backyards provide homeowners with plenty of space. Interiors offer between 1,700 and 3,600 square feet of living space with popular amenities like kitchen islands, garden tubs, and spacious walk-in closets. Some of these 1 and 2-story layouts include ensuite bathrooms. If you would like to tour the community, please don’t hesitate to contact your Home City, who is more than happy to show you around.
A plus for families, the highly-rated Leander Independent School District serves the community. Students attend Naumann Elementary, which is within walking distance of most homes, Cedar Park Middle and Cedar Park High School. Families also have options for private education, at nearby schools like Primrose School of Cedar Park West and The Goddard School, which are both less than 2 miles away from the community. When it is time for graduates to attend college, they can consider commuting or staying on campus at The University of Texas, which is about 19 miles south of the neighborhood.
Amenities Near Cypress Mill, TX
On the weekend, residents dabble in a variety of activities. Just east of the community is the popular Lakeline Mall, which is a home to retailers like Best Buy, Express, and Footlocker. After leaving the mall with shopping bags, residents walk over to Alamo Drafthouse, for the latest movie and their favorite drink. With nearby stores like Sam's Club and Walmart, residents can also pick up household items.
When the weather is just right, residents take a 5-minute bike ride to Elizabeth Milburn Park & Pool, for their 42-acre park, home to a pool, rock-climbing wall, and a BMX track. After an afternoon of activities, hungry residents head to Maggiores for made-to-order pizzas and a sports bar. Speaking of sports, the HEB Center is less than 7 miles away.
With the exciting attractions and charming homes, Cypress Mill is worth exploring.
Community Resources in Cypress Mill
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400