Homes for Sale in Emerald Oaks, TX
Emerald Oaks is a charming community in Cedar Park that delivers beautiful hill country views. Developed between 1999 and the early 2000s, home buyers can expect to find contemporary residencies that are overflowing with curb appeal. Lush green courtyards and native landscaping fill the community, creating a warm atmosphere.
Emerald Oaks real estate is nestled in a convenient location that is filled with charming attractions. Families can spend the weekends enjoying a picnic at the park, while food critiques are dining at the local eateries. With its inviting atmosphere and great location, Emerald Oaks is a great investment for today's home buyers.
If you'd like more information about Emerald Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Emerald Oaks, TX
Emerald Oaks homes for sale are located 20 miles away from downtown Austin. Homes line two quiet streets, Cluck Creek Trail and San Mateo Terrace, and fall under Williamson County's 78613 zip code. Some nearby major roadways include Highway 183, which sits east of Emerald Oaks.
The homes for sale at Emerald Oaks feature unique designs that are sure to please. Floor plans are open and airy and come equipped with a variety of upscale features. Home buyers can expect gourmet kitchens, large windows that let in natural lighting and more. Offering ample storage space, homes provide detached casitas and 3-car garages. If you would like to schedule a tour, contact your HomeCity Realtor.
Zoned to the Leander Independent School District, Emerald Oaks is assigned to Westside Elementary, Henry Middle, and Vista Ridge High School. If families are interested in private school options, Primrose School of Cedar Park and Cedar Park Montessori School are some of the many schools in the area. College students can experience the campus lifestyle at the University of Texas.
Amenities Near Emerald Oaks, TX
There is a variety of entertainment options near Emerald Oaks listings. Shoppers are within minutes of retailers like Walmart and shopping centers like 1890 Ranch. This center not only offers retailers like Charming Charlies but other establishments like Gold's Gym and Bikram Yoga. Lakeline Mall is also a popular option that is a home to retailers like Footlocker and JC Penny.
For families who are seeking to stay active, Twin Lakes Family YMCA is less than 3 miles away from the community and has activities for the whole family. There are many nearby parks, including Heritage Oak Park. Foodies can head over to Jardin Corona for a bite to eat.
For more information about Emerald Oaks, feel free to contact your HomeCity Realtor.
Community Resources in Emerald Oaks
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Cedar Park Fire Department – (512) 401-5220
Police: Cedar Park Police Department – (512) 260-4600
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- Baylor Scott & White Cedar Park Clinic – 900 Quest Parkway, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 260-6100
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center – 4510 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 249-1400
- MedSpring Urgent Care: Cedar Park – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840)
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400