Homes for Sale in Enclave of Shady Trails, TX
Homes for sale in Enclave of Shady Trails are part of a small community along Shady Trails Pass and within the large neighborhood of Cedar Park. It lies in the 78613 area. Constructed by local builder Henry de Keratry, these homes have a modern Mediterranean vibe, with exteriors of stone and stucco. This community is 30 minutes from Downtown Austin.
First developed from 2005 to 2013, these 22 houses have floorplans of 1 and 2 stories. Homes here are well-maintained and landscaped utilizing Texas Live Oaks as well as native grasses. Enclave of Shady Trails homes for sale feature 3 and 4 bedrooms, with an average living space of 2,500 square feet.
Enclave of Shady Trails homes have fine details usually found only in higher-end homes. This neighborhood was the inaugural development from the builder, and they reflect craftsmanship usually reserved for custom homes. Look for the decorative windowsill and band designs, and stately stone columns that make these homes one-of-a-kind treasures that stand out from the neighboring communities. This quiet neighborhood is just a short distance from all the amenities in Austin.
If you'd like more information about Enclave of Shady Trails homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Enclave of Shady Trails Real Estate
If you are interested in moving to this area, you should take a look at this community. The Enclave of Shady Trails homes for sale is in northwest Cedar Park. Downtown Austin is 20 miles south so that residents can head to the bigger city anytime.
The daily commute to major employers and special events is reasonable. However, there is also a Capital Metro’s Lakeline Station is 5 miles away for those who choose public transportation.
Amenities Near Enclave of Shady Trails, TX
Enclave of Shady Trails homes for sale offer major shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities nearby. Two miles away, Twin Lakes Park gives residents access to fitness centers and outdoor activities. Check out the community pool, as well as fishing, boating and youth programs available.
Just 4 miles away, shoppers will love the diversity of boutiques, national retailers and dining opportunities available at 1890 Ranch Shopping Center. The center has 80 stores, so you can probably find everything you need and a few things you don't.
And if you're looking to get out of town for a while, or if you want to have family come in and check out your new digs, Austin-Bergstrom airport is only a short 35-minute drive from your front door.
Community Resources in Enclave of Shady Trails
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400