Homes for Sale in Gaston Park, TX
Gaston Park is a charming mid-century community located at off of the intersection of Highway 290 and IH-35 near Cameron Road. Part of the Windsor park section of East Austin in Travis County’s 78723 zip, Gaston Park real estate offers ranch-style homes in an established and highly desirable neighborhood just six miles north of Downtown.
Close in proximity to Austin’s major roadways, Gaston Park listings offer beautiful family homes built between the fifties and seventies. Some of the homes for sale at Gaston Park have been updated but most have kept the authenticity of this original Austin neighborhood.
If you'd like more information about Gaston Park homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Gaston Park, TX
Gaston Park homes for sale average in price around $350,000 and interior square footage of 1,400. Most of the homes feature large backyards, mature trees and classic landscaping, perfect for enjoying evenings with family or taking a walk through the neighborhood. These centrally located homes give home seekers a stellar location near major attractions at a reasonable price.
Amenities Near Gaston Park, TX
There is a lot to do in the area around Gaston Park. Residents enjoy shopping the Mueller Retail center, a sustainable outdoor shopping center just five minutes from Gaston Park. Residents of Gaston Park spend days at the local parks in the area, Bartholomew District Park and Dottie Jordan Park.
Gaston Park is located at the throughway of Interstate 35, Highway 183 and Highway 290, making it easy to commute or travel to any part of the city. Major employers like Dell, IBM, Samsung and the University of Texas are all within ten miles. This family-friendly neighborhood is perfect for homeowners looking to be close to the city and still reap the benefits of living in a tight-knit, classic community.
Community Resources in Gaston Park
Animal Control –311
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000
- MedSpring Urgent Care- Central - 3906 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78756 - (512) 861-8040
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 894-2048
- RediClinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- Cable Service:
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101