Henry Barth is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of US-183, between East Whitestone Blvd, South Vista Ridge Blvd, East Park Street, and 183A Toll Road. Most homes for sale in Henry Barth are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Henry Barth homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Henry Barth real estate includes 4-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 4 baths and range in size from 2,502 to 3,150 square feet. These homes are priced from $439,000 to $661,000 with a median selling price of $599,900 and an average price of $185 per square feet.
Most homes in Henry Barth were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between 1997 and 2011. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Henry Barth listings tend to have the following features: Gourmet kitchens with walk-in pantries, tile backsplashes, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, SS appliances, refrigerators, ice makers, double ovens, built-in microwaves, stainless steel undermount sinks, marble countertops, breakfast bars, gas cooktops, and granite countertops.
Master suites featuring walk-in closets, separate showers, soaking tubs, dual vanities, full baths, and walk-in showers. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, window coverings, bay windows, wood-burning fireplaces, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, and sprinkler systems.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, CVS, Target, HEB Grocery, Walgreens, Costco Wholesale, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, The Shops at Whitestone, and The Parke Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Church’s Chicken, Dos Salsas, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steak burgers, Einstein Bros. Bagels, LongHorn Steakhouse, Tropical Smoothie Café, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Panera Bread, Torchy’s Tacos, Jimmy John’s, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Lupe Tortilla, Logan’s Roadhouse, Chick-fil-A, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and Mighty Fine Burgers.
Henry Barth homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Charlotte Cox Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.