Homes for Sale in High Country, TX
Surrounded by lovely parks on both sides and situated in the heart of Round Rock’s 78664 zip code, High Country is an established suburban neighborhood in East Round Rock. Developed in the nineties, these homes offer convenience and affordability in a quiet and peaceful part of town.
With an average build year of 1996, High Country homes for sale boast traditional and hill country style architecture with mostly brick exteriors. Close in proximity to Highway 45 and Highway 130 tollways, this lovely community makes it simple to travel to Austin, Georgetown and Cedar Park.
If you'd like more information about High Country homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover High Country, TX
Homes for sale at High Country are some of the most reasonably priced in the area with an average sale price of $200,000. Bordered by both Bradford Park as well as High Country Park, High Country offers extreme livability surrounded by natural beauty.
Interiors of High Country listings boast breakfast nooks, shaded yards, fireplaces, open floor plans and more. A few of the homes even include sparkling pools and large decks for lounging and getting together with friends and family. The square footage of these homes range in size from 1,200 to 2,700 square feet and feature up to five bedrooms for maximal enjoyment. Tall arched entryways and long driveways create amazing sidewalk appeal and a sense of peace and quiet on the long, shaded streets of High Country.
Amenities Near High Country, TX
Residents of High Country love the convenience of having parks so close to hike, bike, picnic or take their kids for some playground time. Just minutes away from major shopping centers like La Frontera Village and Stone Hill Town Center, High Country real estate gives its residents many options when it comes to shopping, dining and entertainment.
High Country homes for sale are just four miles from the iconic Old Settlers Park, three miles from Forest Creek Golf Club, eight miles from Seton Medical Center Williamson and twenty-two miles from Downtown Austin. Children who live in High Country attend the exemplary Round Rock ISD schools.
Community Resources in High Country
RockAnimal Control – (512) 218-5500
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
Police: Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
- RediClinic – 1700 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78664 – (512) 255-8933
- Five Star ER – 1700 Round Rock Avenue, Round Rock, TX 78681 – (512) 960-4100
- Texas MedClinic – 4851 North IH 35, Round Rock, TX 78664 - (512) 486-6140
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center - 2400 Round Rock Ave, Round Rock, TX 78681 - (512) 341-1000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Round Rock Electricity – (512) 827-8005
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy – (888) 286-6700
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable –(512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Round Rock Refuse – (512) 255-4980
- Brushy Creek Municipal Utility – (512) 255-7871
- Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400