Homes for Sale in High Meadows, TX
High Meadows is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183A Toll Road, between Osage Drive, North Bell Blvd, West New Hope Drive, and South Bagdad Road. Most homes for sale in High Meadows are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about High Meadows homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover High Meadows, TX
High Meadows real estate includes 3 to 4-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths, and range in size from 1,156 to 1,981 square feet. These homes are priced from $189,000 to $268,000, with a median selling price of $210,000 and an average price of $140 per square feet.
Most homes in High Meadows were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1993 and 2008. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years, and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
High Meadows listings tend to have the following features: Gourmet kitchens with breakfast bars, butler's pantries, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, gas cooktops, refrigerators, SS appliances, ice makers, granite and marble countertops, gas water heaters, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, full baths, and luxurious garden tubs. More common features include 2-car garages, covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and wood flooring, gutters, composition shingle roofs, slab foundation, vaulted ceilings, crown moldings, wood-burning fireplaces, wrought iron fencing, and cable tv.
Amenities Near High Meadows, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, CVS, Costco Wholesale, Target, The Shops at Whitestone, The Parke Shopping Center, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, Walgreens, HEB, and The RailYard Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Panda Express, Bush's Chicken, Wingstop, Big Cat BBQ, Little Caesars Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Camino Real, McDonald's, KFC, Schlotzsky's, Taqueria La Tapatia, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Burger King, J&J BBQ & Burgers, and Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza.
High Meadows homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Leander High School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Patricia Knowles Elementary School.
Community Resources in High Meadows
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400