Homes for Sale in Highland Horizon, TX
Highland Horizon lies on the border between Austin and Round Rock, right off F.M. 620 North and Great Oaks Drive. In Williamson County’s 78681 zip code, this brand new community, developed by David Weekley, Streetman Homes and Cal Atlantic Homes, features beautiful homes and open lots located about five miles Southwest of Round Rock.
Although this community has an Austin address and is only eighteen miles from the city center, children in Highland Horizon attend exemplary Round Rock ISD schools. Easy access to Highway 45 makes the drive to Austin, Cedar Park or Round Rock hassle free. Highland Horizon real estate gives residents luxury living at reasonable price points, which is what draws most homebuyers to this custom community.
If you'd like more information about Highland Horizon homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Highland Horizon, TX
Homes for sale at Highland Horizon range in price from the $200,000’s to the $500,000’s and the neighborhood offers many perks for its residents. Enjoy a year-round pool, a park with a playground and tons of walking trails to get lost on. The exteriors of these homes stick to stucco, brick and stone with home sizes averaging around 3,1000 square feet.
The interiors are superior, with granite countertops, media rooms, offices, crown molding, hardwood floors and three to five good-sized bedrooms. Covered outdoor living areas make it enjoyable to entertain and enjoy the cool evenings. Other amenities Highland Horizon homes for sale offer are spa-like bathrooms, front-load garages, master en-suites and more.
Amenities Near Highland Horizon, TX
Highland Horizon listings offer a location to satisfy any need. Head over to the HEB grocery store less than two miles away for all your cooking needs or for all your retail desires, scope out Lakeline Mall just seven miles away. There is also La Frontera Village, a huge shopping center in Round Rock.
Brushy Creek Sports Park is just six miles away and features running trails, basketball courts, a skate park and other activities. Fifteen miles west on F.M. 620 and you will be at Lake Travis, where boating, fishing and swimming is common for locals.
Community Resources in Highland Horizon
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400