Homes for Sale in Hill Creek West, TX
Located in between Hamilton Pool Road and West Fitzhugh Road just east of Ranch Road 12, Hill Creek West real estate provides private and spacious homes nestled in the beauty of the Texas Hill Country. Located about seven miles north of Dripping Springs and twenty-four miles from Downtown Austin, homebuyers looking in Hays County should definitely consider Hill Creek West.
Hill Creek West offers custom homes ranging from more quaint cottage style to larger, ranch style architecture. There are also many lots available for homebuyers wishing to build their own custom dream home in a rural Hill Country setting.
If you'd like more information about Hill Creek West homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Hill Creek West, TX
Hill Creek West homes for sale are typically multi-story with three to four bedrooms. Lots sit at just under and acre and feature tons of thick woods and mature greenery for supreme privacy and beauty. These gorgeous homes feature nothing close to a cookie-cutter feel, with every home featuring its own unique design and architectural prowess.
Homes for sale in Hill Creek West are located along Panorama Drive and Twin Creek Circle in Hays County’s 78620 zip code. Situated in the heart of the Hill Country, residents buy in this area to live a secluded and rural lifestyle while still having the conveniences of being within short drives to modern day amenities.
Amenities Near Hill Creek West, TX
Hill Creek West listings sit nine miles from the iconic Hamilton Pool, one of the most beloved Texas swimming holes. Residents of Hill Creek West who enjoy the outdoors spend many days basking in the sun at Hamilton Pool, Dripping Springs Ranch Park or Deer Creek Parks & Lake. These wooded homes provide a refuge for families and individuals looking to give city life a break, or leave it all together.
With its close distance to Dripping Springs, residents of Hill Creek West love the fact that children can attend the wonderful Dripping Springs ISD schools, do shopping at the huge H-E-B in town or wine and dine at one of the many yummy restaurants in town. Also close to Bee Cave, residents of Hill Creek spend time shopping or entertaining at the Hill Country Galleria or Whole Foods.
Community Resources in Hill Creek West
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
Police: Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845