Homes for Sale in Hills of Texas Estates, TX
The Hills of Texas Estates is a beautiful community located just outside Austin city limits near Dripping Springs, Texas, in Hays County. Just a little more southwest of Austin and Circle C Ranch, Hills of Texas Estates resides in the 78737 zip code. Hills of Texas Estate real estate boasts 62 lots, most developed between 1996-2007, with the exception of one custom home built in 2011.
These breathtaking country homes average two acres in lot size for that extra space to explore, farm and even have a couple of horses if you want! Seventeen of the lots are gated homes, while the others offer long driveways and the feel of privacy and seclusion in the beautiful wooded scenery that abounds.
Right off of F.M. 1826, Hills of Texas Estates allows for extremely convenient access to MoPac Expressway and just 18 miles to downtown Austin.
If you'd like more information about Hills of Texas Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Hills of Texas Estates Real Estate
Homes for sale in Hills of Texas Estates are designed with ranch-style architecture, large patios and stunning hilltop views. The single-story homes have a variety of amazing floor plans, ranging in 1,600 to 3,900 square feet. There is a style and size for every taste in Hills of Texas Estates and some even feature backyard pools.
Hills of Texas Estates homes for sale are an average cost of $400,000 and range anywhere from smaller two-acre lots to a few larger four plus acre lots. Hills of Texas Estates listings are perfect for countryside living in beautiful scenery with creeks and Native greenery all around, all within thirty minutes of Austin.
Amenities Near Hills of Texas Estates, TX
There is plenty to do all around Hills of Texas Estates. The award-winning bar-b-q joint, The Saltlick, is just down the street. There are also many wineries, fishing and hiking areas located all over the area. Visit Dripping Springs for its charming small town character or drive into the big city just 18 miles northwest.
Children who live in the neighborhood are a part of the acclaimed Dripping Springs ISD with Rooster Springs Elementary, Dripping Springs Middle School and Dripping Springs High School all a short drive away.
Community Resources in Hills of Texas Estates
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services – 911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
Police: Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845