Homes for Sale in Island at Mount Bonnell, TX
Located high in the hills of Mount Bonnell bordering Lake Austin, Island at Mount Bonnell is a thirty home luxury community in the 78731 zip code of northwest Austin. These breathtaking waterfront estates are the pinnacle of high-end Austin lakeside living with features and amenities fit for royalty.
Island at Mount Bonnell real estate is situated between the island and the main Colorado riverbank near Mount Bonnell Terrace and Mount Bonnell Shores. This exclusive gated community might be the most spectacular of homes located in this area, priced upwards of two million.
If you'd like more information about Island at Mount Bonnell homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Island at Mount Bonnell, TX
Homes for sale at Island of Mount Bonnell are custom designed with the most high end of finishing’s like grand guest suites, multi-car garages, resort style pools and private access to Lake Austin from their boat dock. Home sizes range anywhere from 5,000 to 12,000 plus square feet and interior extras include chef-grade kitchens, home theatres, multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces and much more.
French-inspired chateaus, modern day mansions and Tuscan-style villages make up the Island at Mount Bonnell homes for sale, sure to impress everybody with a taste for luxury. Island at Mount Bonnell listings are graced with lavish courtyards, impressive sculptures and fountains, immaculate landscaping, wine cellars and lake views.
Amenities Near Island at Mount Bonnell, TX
Island at Mount Bonnell real estate offers its residents close range to downtown, The Domain shopping center, Mount Bonnell Park and so much more. With the neighborhood’s access to Lake Austin, homeowners can boat, fish, Jet Ski and swim the long summer days away.
From atop Covert Park on Mount Bonnell Road, residents can resonate in one of the best views of the Island at Mount Bonnell and its glorious surroundings. Austin Country Club is a private Pete Dye Signature Course about six miles away from the community, offering the best in golf, spa, gym and swim facilities.
Island at Mount Bonnell homes for sale are just nineteen miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and students who live in the area attend Austin ISD schools.
Community Resources in Island at Mount Bonnell
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000