Homes for Sale in La Costa Lakeline Condos, TX
La Costa Lakeline Condos is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183A Toll Road, between South Bell Blvd, South Lakeline Blvd, and Little Elm Trail. Most homes for sale in La Costa Lakeline Condos are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about La Costa Lakeline Condos homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover La Costa Lakeline Condos, TX
La Costa Lakeline Condos real estate includes 2 to 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths, and range in size from 1,290 to 1,694 square feet. These homes are priced from $215,000 to $249,900 with a median selling price of $234,500 and an average price of $138 per square feet.
Most homes in La Costa Lakeline Condos were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 2004 and 2005. These homes have been thoroughly upgraded over the last couple of years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
La Costa Lakeline Condos listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, refrigerators, gas and electric cooktops, SS appliances, butler’s pantries, gas water heaters, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, vaulted ceilings, wood fencing, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors, huge private backyards, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, and 2-car garages.
Amenities Near La Costa Lakeline Condos, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Randalls, Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Sprouts Farmers Market, Cedar Park Farmers Market, HEB Plus, Lakeline Mall, and The Homestead Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Serranos Cocina, Texican Café, Pluckers Wing Bar, Chick-fil-A, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, Smashburger, la Madeleine French Bakery & Café, Panera Bread, Texas Land & Cattle, Schlotzsky’s, and IHOP.
La Costa Lakeline Condos homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Pauline Naumann Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in La Costa Lakeline Condos
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400