Leander Harbor is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between West New Hope Drive, Bagdad Road, West Whitestone Blvd, and North Bell Blvd. Most homes for sale in Leander Harbor are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Leander Harbor homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Leander Harbor real estate includes 2 to 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 1 baths and range in size from 956 to 1,910 square feet. These homes are priced from $170,000 to $228,000 with a median selling price of $182,000 and an average price of $96 per square feet.
Most homes in Leander Harbor were built by some of the best architects and designers of their era between 1930 and 1950. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Leander Harbor listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, butler's pantries, center islands, breakfast bars, walk-in pantries, tile backsplashes, SS appliances, built-in microwaves, double ovens, gas and electric cooktops, dishwashers, disposals, and hardwood floors.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, jetted tubs, walk-in showers, granite counters, and double vanities. More common features include covered porches, open patios, huge private backyards, pergolas and gazebos, rain gutters, plantation shutters, energy efficient lighting fixtures, crown moldings, wood-burning fireplaces, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, vaulted ceilings, composition shingle roofs, slab foundation and 2-car garages.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Target, Costco Wholesale, The Shops at Whitestone, The Parke Shopping Center, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Chili's Grill & Bar, Burger King, Andy's Frozen Custard, Taco Cabana, Dunkin' Donuts, Camino Real, McDonald's, Wingstop, KFC, Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza, Taqueria La Tapatia, Schlotzsky's, Taco Bell, Gatti's Pizza, CR Surf & Turf, Sichuan Bistro Restaurant, IHOP, Lupe Tortilla, PDQ, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Zoës Kitchen, In-N-Out Burger, Sushi Fever, Jersey Mike's Subs and BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse.
Leander Harbor homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Lois F Giddens Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School and Leander High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.