Homes for Sale in Lone Star, TX
Lone Star is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between West Whitestone Blvd, North Bell Blvd, West Park Street and North Lakeline Blvd. Most homes for sale in Lone Star are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Lone Star homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Lone Star, TX
Lone Star real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths and range in size from 1,388 to 1,755 square feet. These homes are priced from $220,000 to $280,000 with a median selling price of $268,000 and an average price of $153 per square feet.
Most homes in Lone Star were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1998 and 2000. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Lone Star listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, gas and electric cooktops, granite and marble countertops, built-in microwaves, electric and convection ovens, butler’s pantries, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, dual vanities and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, cedar fencing, cable tv, wood-burning fireplaces, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors, composition shingle roofs, vaulted ceilings, slab foundation, and 2-car garages.
Amenities Near Lone Star, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Target, The Shops at Whitestone, Costco Wholesale, The Parke Shopping Center, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Niki’s Pizza & Pasta, Panda Express, Lupe Tortilla, PDQ, Bush’s Chicken, McDonald’s, Big Cat BBQ, Camino Real, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Schlotzsky’s, El Pollo Rico, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Moonie’s Burger House, Subway, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, Los Chilaquiles, Domino’s Pizza and IHOP.
Lone Star homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes following nearby schools: Lois F Giddens Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Leander High School.
Community Resources in Lone Star
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400