Homes for Sale in Madrone Canyon Ranch, TX
Madrone Canyon Ranch is a private community twenty minutes from Dripping Springs composed of luxury homes on large properties. Two miles east of Pedernales Falls State Park, Madrone Canyon Ranch homes for sale sit in a cul-de-sac on the western side of Madrone Canyon Ranch.
Madrone Canyon Ranch listings ranch in size from five to fifteen acres, providing homeowners with more than enough space for all of the outdoor activities you could dream of. With Flat Creek valley and rolling Hill Country views, Madrone Valley Ranch is quintessential country living.
If you'd like more information about Madrone Canyon Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Madrone Canyon Ranch, TX
These amazingly beautiful high-end homes feature guesthouses, open floor plans, huge windows for prime views, master suites to die for and spacious living areas, all in addition to their large scenic lots.
Homes for sale in Madrone Canyon Ranch were built during the late 1990’s and mid-2000’s and the community is just fourteen miles from Johnson City and eleven miles from Dripping Springs.
Amenities Near Madrone Canyon Ranch, TX
For outdoor lovers, Madrone Canyon Ranch real estate offers many activities nearby at Pedernales Falls State Park, hikes though Tobacco and Wolf Mountains, horse trails, fishing, swimming, kayaking and more.
For libations, Madrone Valley Ranch is located near the very popular Texas Hills Vineyard, Pecan Street Brewing and other local Texas watering holes that make those Summer evenings even more enjoyable. Depending on the property, Madrone Valley Ranch students will either attend Dripping Springs ISD or Johnson City ISD schools.
Community Resources in Madrone Canyon Ranch
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays –6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative –(888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845