Mason Creek North is a classic community in Leander on the west side of the Highway 183A Toll Road north of Crystal Falls Parkway. Built in Williamson County’s 78641 zip code, this residential neighborhood features lovely homes, gracious amenities and natural beauty. This Leander neighborhood offers a mixture of homes, condos, townhomes and lofts for homebuyers to choose from. Mason Creek North real estate offers convenient access to nearby schools, major roadways and everything you could need to live a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. For buyers looking in the Leander area, look no further than the reasonably priced and beautiful homes for sale in Mason Creek North.
Mason Creek North homes for sale offer Traditional and Ranch style exteriors with stucco, brick, stone and shake shingle. The well-manicured lawns increase curb appeal and create a great neighborhood for walking the dog and taking family strolls. Homeowners love spending time in the colorful backyards of these homes that are perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The interiors of Mason Creek North homes feature gourmet kitchens, spacious master suites, private yards and the finest in home finishes. Homes here offer multi-story builds with two to five bedrooms. These expansive homes range in square footage from 800 to 3,500 in living space, all focused on optimizing flow and maximizing livability. Homes in Mason Creek North have a median price in the mid $100,000 range, making them an extremely affordable option.
Mason Creek North listings allow hassle free travel to the Highway 183A Toll, making it simple to get to Round Rock, Cedar Park, Austin and other surrounding areas. Downtown Austin is approximately twenty-six miles away and AustinBergstrom International Airport is approximately thirty-three miles away. For those who use public transportation, Mason Creek North is just two and a half miles away from the Cap Metro at Leander Station. For those who like to stay active, Mason Creek North is less than eight miles from the 800-acre Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, which has sports courts, a playground and tons of hike and bike trails. For shopping, dining and entertainment, residents of Mason Creek North love heading to the popular Gateway Shopping Center at Leander, Lakeline Mall and the 1890 Ranch Shopping Center. Leander ISD schools serves school children living in Mason Creek North, including the nearby Pleasant Hill Elementary School, Leander Middle School, Wiley Middle School and Rouse High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services – 911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828 - Seton Medical Center Williamson
– 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000 - Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443 - Telephone:
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555 - Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.