Homes for Sale in Meadows at Berdoll, TX
Located in Travis County, Meadows at Berdoll is a quiet, suburban neighborhood that’s adjacent to the larger Berdoll Farms subdivision, in Del Valle, near southeast Austin. Positioned between Thome Valley Drive to the north, Ross Road to the west, Kellam Road to the east, and Pearce Lane to the south, Meadows at Berdoll is in the Central time zone and uses the 78617zip code.
Situated 15 miles from downtown Austin, 16 miles from the University of Texas at Austin, and six miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s only four miles to Del Valle Community Health Center. Homes for sale in Meadows at Berdoll are priced from $133K to $205K.
Meadows at Berdoll real estate consists of single-family, one-story and two-story houses with ranch-style and traditional-style architectural designs. Meadows at Berdoll listings usually have stone and brick exteriors, open floor plans, tile and hardwood floors, and plenty of storage.
If you'd like more information about Meadows at Berdoll homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Meadows at Berdoll Real Estate
Built in the 2000s, Meadows at Berdoll real estate features spacious homes on lots of a quarter-acre or less. Meadows at Berdoll listings usually have three to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, master suites with garden tubs and double vanities, kitchens with stainless-steel appliances, multiple living areas, attached two-car garages, and private, fenced back yards.
Just 16 miles southeast of downtown Austin, Meadows at Berdoll listings ranges in size from 1,315 square feet to 3,000 square feet, averaging 2,055 square feet, at an average $91 per square foot, and an average price of $190K. Meadows at Berdoll real estate is sought after due to its affordable homes in a quiet, suburban neighborhood, within commuting distance of downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Meadows at Berdoll, TX
Meadows at Berdoll homeowners like to shop on South Congress Avenue and at Barton Creek Mall, dine at local restaurants such as P. Terry's Burger Stand and Catfish Parlour, enjoy the nightlife in Rainey Street, or catch a flick at the Regal Metropolitan Stadium 14. A short drive away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Meadows at Berdoll homeowners can take advantage of the neighborhood’s swimming pool, basketball courts, playground, and walking, jogging, and cycling trail throughout the adjacent greenbelt.
A couple of miles away from Meadows at Berdoll homes for sale, Barkley Meadows Park offers catch-and-release fishing, playground, picnic areas, and hiking trails. Mabel Davis District Park has a skate park, Olympic-sized swimming pool, fishing piers, basketball courts, sports fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, and a walking, jogging, and cycling trail. The 744-acre McKinney Falls State Park offers swimming, fishing, mountain biking, and camping. The 14-acre Kendra Page Park has volleyball courts, playgrounds, barbeque pits, picnic areas, and trail.
Nearby, the Blunn Creek Preserve’s trails offer beautiful views of downtown Austin and the surrounding city. Dove Springs Recreation Center provides a large swimming pool, sports fields, sand volleyball pit, fitness center, pavilion, playscape, and a nature walking trail as well as adult, youth, and senior recreation programs. Meadows at Berdoll homeowners can take in a round of golf at the 18-hole Roy Kizer Golf Course, nine miles away while gazing at lake and wetland vistas.
Children who live in the Meadows at Berdoll neighborhood attend public schools of the Del Valle Independent School District including Del Valle Elementary School, Del Valle Middle School, and Del Valle High School. Nearby private schools include Austin Discovery School, St. James' Episcopal School, and Clearview Sudbury School. Meadows at Berdoll residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin, St. Edwards University, and Austin Community College, Eastview.
Meadows at Berdoll listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own an affordable home, in a quiet, suburban neighborhood, close to downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Meadows at Berdoll
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- Del Valle Community Health Center – 3518 FM973, Del Valle, TX 78617 – (512) 247-4746 (4 miles)
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas – 1500 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701 – (512) 324-7000 (15 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 1920 East Riverside Drive, Suite A-110, Austin, TX 78741 – (512) 326-1600 (10 miles)
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center – 901 West Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-2211 (13 miles away)
- U.S. Healthworks Medical Group – 3801 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-9661 (14 miles away)
- Victory Medical Center – 4303 Victory Drive, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 462-3627 (14 miles away)
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101