Homes for Sale in Meadows at Chandler Creek, TX
Meadows at Chandler Creek is a well-established neighborhood in Round Rock, Texas. This charming community can be found in Williamson County and is a tranquil suburb encompassing parklands. However, it's still close to large employers, such as Seton Medical Center-Williamson and Dell. This community is 22 miles from Downtown Austin.
If you are looking to toss off the hustle and bustle of Austin without wandering too far away, check out homes for sale in Meadows at Chandler Creek. You will find houses in the Texas traditional, hill country, and craftsman styles. Constructed in the 1980s and 1990s, they range in size from 1,000 to 2,100 square feet and contain 2 to 4 bedrooms.
Meadows at Chandler Creek homes feature spa-like master suites that include convenient double-vanity sinks. Kitchens are large and open, and many have been updated with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Some homes have extra rooms that have been converted to offices or game rooms. Most properties boast backyard patios for outdoor living space to entertain guests or just spend time with the family. All this is just 35 minutes from Austin.
If you'd like more information about Meadows at Chandler Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Meadows at Chandler Creek, TX
To visit Meadows at Chandler Creek real estate from Downtown Austin, travel on Interstate 35 N and take exit 254 toward Old Settlers Boulevard.
Meadows at Chandler Creek lies 4 miles from Seton Medical Center-Williamson for your family's medical needs. Dell Diamond is just 3 miles away. Meanwhile, frequent flyers will find Austin-Bergstrom International Airport 31 miles from home.
Amenities Near Meadows at Chandler Creek, TX
If you decide to buy one of the homes for sale in Meadows at Chandler Creek, you'll find a nearby array of recreation, shopping, and dining. First off, it's a great place to stay active. Walk down to the Chandler Creek Recreation Center, then take a swim in the pool, start up a game of beach volleyball or take a jog on one of the trails. There is also a playground for kids.
Old Settlers Park is just a 3-mile drive and you can play disc golf, fish off the piers, or take advantage of the tennis courts and football fields. If you're more into shopping, Round Rock Premium Outlets are moments away. For local grub, residents appreciate Torchy's Tacos and the Salt Lick Bar-B-Que. Both have great food just moments from Meadows at Chandler Creek homes for sale.
Community Resources in Meadows at Chandler Creek
Animal Control – (512) 218-5500
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
Police: Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
- RediClinic – 1700 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78664 – (512) 255-8933 - Five Star ER – 1700
- Round Rock Avenue, Round Rock, TX 78681 – (512) 960-4100
- Texas MedClinic – 4851 North IH 35, Round Rock, TX 78664 - (512) 486-6140
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center - 2400 Round Rock Ave, Round Rock, TX 78681 - (512) 341-1000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Round Rock Electricity – (512) 827-8005
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy – (888) 286-6700
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable –(512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Round Rock Refuse – (512) 255-4980
- Brushy Creek Municipal Utility – (512) 255-7871
- Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400