Homes for Sale in Mesa North, TX
Located in Travis County, northwest of downtown Austin, Mesa North is an established neighborhood in the master-planned Steiner Ranch community, off Steiner Ranch Boulevard. Positioned between North FM 620 to the north, Mcnelly Trail and Epperson Trail to the west, North Quinlan Park Road to the east, Steiner Ranch Boulevard to the south, Mesa North is in the Central time zone and uses the 78732 zip code.
Situated 16 miles from the University of Texas at Austin campus, 17 miles from downtown Austin, and 28 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s only four miles to FastMed Urgent Care and eight miles to Bee Caves Family Practice. Homes for sale in Mesa North are priced from $300K to $450K.
Surrounded by a dense greenbelt and just minutes away from the Steiner Ranch community’s entrance, Mesa North real estate consists of single-family, one-story and two-story houses with traditional-style architectural design. Mesa North listings usually have stone and brick exteriors, open floor plans, and luxury touches like hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances.
If you'd like more information about Mesa North homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Mesa North Real Estate
Built in the 1990s, one of the first neighborhoods to be built in the Steiner Ranch community, Mesa North real estate features attractive, contemporary homes set along tree-shaded streets. Mesa North listings usually have three to four bedrooms, three to four bathrooms, kitchens with updated appliances, separate offices or media rooms, decks, and large backyards.
Near Lake Travis, 17 miles northwest of downtown Austin, Mesa North homes for sale range in size from 2,300 square feet to 3,500 square feet, for an average $135per square foot, and an average price of $392K. Mesa North real estate is sought after due to its comfortable homes nestled in a serene, greenbelt area, in a quiet, suburban neighborhood, within commuting distance to downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Mesa North, TX
Mesa North homeowners like to shop at Steiner Ranch retailers and the Four Points Centre, dine at Steiner Ranch Steakhouse, Lakeside Pizza and Grill, and The Oasis, or catch a flick at the Moviehouse and Eatery or Regal Cinemas Arbor 8 at Great Hills. Only minutes away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Surrounded by the Balcones Preserve, the greenbelt that surrounds the Steiner Ranch community, Mesa North Homeowners enjoy many opportunities to commune with nature with miles of walking, jogging, and cycling trails. The John Simpson Community Center provides a large swimming pool, pavilion, playground, and picnic areas.
The Steiner Ranch Lake Club offers boating and stand-up paddling. Lake Travis allows swimming, boating, jet skiing, fishing, and picnicking. Mesa North residents can take in a round of golf at the University of Texas Golf Club, just a couple of miles away, or the Twin Creeks Country Club, whose championship 18-hole golf course was designed by Master’s Champion Fred Couples.
Children who live in the Mesa North community attend public schools of the highly-rated Leander Independent School District including Steiner Ranch Elementary School, within walking distance of Mesa North homes for sale, Canyon Ridge MiddleSchool, and Vandegrift High School.
Nearby private schools include Austin Montessori School, Austin Waldorf School, 4Points Academy, The Goddard School, St. Gabriel’s Catholic School, and Hill Country Christian School of Austin. Mesa North residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin and Austin Community College at Cypress Creek.
Mesa North listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own a comfortable home nestled in a serene, greenbelt area, in a quiet, suburban neighborhood, close to downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Mesa North
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2997
Police: Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
- Baylor Scott & White Clinic: Lakeway – 1700-B Ranch Road 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 571-5000 (9 miles away)
- Bee Caves Family Practice – 1008 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 200, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 263-9072 (8 miles away)
- Bee Caves Urgent Care – 11614 FM-2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 263-3911 (14 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 6611 River Place Boulevard, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730 – (512) 373-8583 (4 miles away)
- Seton Northwest Hospital – 11113 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759 – (512) 324-6000 (13 miles)
- St. David’s Emergency Center – Bee Cave – 12813 Galleria Circle, Bee Cave, TX 78738 (512) 816-2100 (12 miles)
- Vik Medical, Lakeway – Building H, Suite 100, 1518 Ranch Road 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 524-2290 (9 miles)
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000