Located in a secluded and characteristically name-less area in the outskirts of Leander, Nameless Hollow Condos is a classic condominium community. Nameless Hollow Condos is nestled near Jonestown, Texas, about ten miles from Leander's city center. Nameless Hollow Condos is a tree-filled area of quaint homes just a few minutes from the Sandy Creek Arm of the Colorado River.
With one walk through the classic Nameless Hollow Condos real estate, potential buyers looking for affordability in the Leander or Lake Travis area immediately fall in love. The supreme location gives residents easy access to Leander, Lakeway, Cedar Park, Bee Cave, Lago Vista and Austin.
If you'd like more information about Nameless Hollow Condos homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Homes for sale in Nameless Hollow Condos provide a slice of peace and comfort for their homeowners. With nature-filled views, outdoor spaces and community amenities, these homes are suited with all the necessities. Each home has been built with unique features that offer maximal livability just minutes away from all the Leander and Lake Travis areas have to offer.
Nameless Hollow Condos homes for sale typically offer two bedrooms and one and half bathrooms. These homes were built in traditional architecture and have an average selling price under $100,000. These well-maintained condominiums were built in 1985.
Nameless Hollow Condos homes are just a few minutes traveling time from the superb Leander ISD schools students in this area attend, including the nearby C.C. Mason Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School and Leander High School. Those who love to shop spend days at the fabulous shopping and dining districts nearby, including Oaks at Lakeway, Lakeline Mall or the Trails At 620.
Nameless Hollow Condos are just a few miles away from popular restaurants like Rounders Pizzeria, Shack 512, Gloria's Cafe acute, Latte Vista Cafe and Daichi Sushi and Grill. Perhaps the greatest amenity of living in Nameless Hollow Condos is having access to community tennis courts, as well as being right down the road from Lake Travis. Residents spend hot summer days boating, swimming, wakeboarding and soaking up the sun on Lake Travis. For those looking for the best of the best that Leander has to offer, look no further than the lovely homes of Nameless Hollow Condos.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 258-1038
- Sandy Creek Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 259-5061
- Leander Fire Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2848
- Cedar Park Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Jonestown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 267-7007
- Leander City Police Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2800
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- RediClinic – 651 US-183, Leander, TX 78641 – (512) 260-0871
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.