Homes for Sale in Nameless Knoll, TX
Located in a secluded and characteristically name-less area in the outskirts of Leander, Nameless Knoll is a classic rural community. Nameless Knoll is nestled near Jonestown, Texas, about ten miles from Leander's city center. Nameless Knoll is tree-filled neighborhood of sprawling acreage properties located a few minutes from the Sandy Creek Arm of the Colorado River.
Offering a rural lifestyle in complete beauty and privacy, Nameless Knoll listings were first developed in the eighties and offer the ranch estate you have been looking for. Nameless Knoll is just twenty miles from the Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge, creating a remote and quiet community to live in. Prospective homeowners enjoy many wildlife sightings all just thirty-two miles from Downtown Austin.
If you'd like more information about Nameless Knoll homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Nameless Knoll, TX
Nameless Knoll homes for sale are composed of established family homes on sprawling lots of two to ten acres off of F.M. 2243. Homes for sale in Nameless Knoll range from small ranchers to large Hill Country Estates and are covered in native greenery and mature trees. This area of Leander is considered horse country and residents here enjoy having barns and pastureland on their large acreage properties.
Nameless Knoll homes for sale average 3,000 square feet of interior living space composed of three to five bedrooms. Homeowners love the expansive lot sizes and the fact that there are still lots available for purchase in this distinguished part of Leander, Texas. These home sites have maximal privacy and offer an extremely rural lifestyle, which is the main reason most people move out to Nameless Knoll.
Amenities Near Nameless Knoll, TX
Nameless Knoll homes are just a few minutes traveling time from the superb Leander ISD schools students in this area attend, including the nearby C.C. Mason Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School and Leander High School. Those who love to shop spend days at the fabulous shopping and dining districts nearby, including Oaks at Lakeway, Lakeline Mall or the Trails At 620.
Nameless Knoll is just a few miles away from popular restaurants like Rounders Pizzeria, Shack 512, Gloria's Cafe, Latte Vista Cafe and Daichi Sushi and Grill. Perhaps the greatest amenity of living in Nameless Knoll is having access to community tennis courts, as well as being right down the road from Lake Travis. Residents spend hot summer days boating, swimming, wakeboarding and soaking up the sun on Lake Travis. For those looking for the best of the best that Leander has to offer, look no further than the lovely homes of Nameless Knoll.
Community Resources in Nameless Knoll
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 258-1038
- Sandy Creek Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 259-5061
- Leander Fire Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2848
- Cedar Park Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Jonestown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 267-7007
- Leander City Police Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2800
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- RediClinic – 651 US-183, Leander, TX 78641 – (512) 260-0871
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400