Homes for Sale in Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek, TX
Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located north of Brushy Creek Greenbelt, between Brushy Creek Road, West Parmer Lane, East Whitestone Blvd, and Brushy Creek. Most homes for sale in Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek, TX
Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek real estate includes 4 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 5 baths and tend to have average sizes of around 4,500 square feet. These homes are priced from $640,000 to $715,000 with a median selling price of $655,000 and an average price of $146 per square feet.
Most homes in Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek were built by famed homebuilder CalAtlantic Homes between 2014 and 2015. These homes have been specifically built with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, center islands, multi cycle dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, butler’s pantries, walk-in pantries, gas cooktops, double ovens, refrigerators, and SS appliances.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, dual vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sprinkler systems, covered garages with parking space for 2 to 3 cars, and much more!
Amenities Near Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Market at Round Rock, Sprouts Farmers Market, HEB Grocery, Walgreens, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart Supercenter, and Lakeline Mall.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Hunan Ranch Restaurant, Snap Kitchen, McDonald’s, Brooklyn Heights Pizzeria, Damiano’s Italian Restaurant, Sonic Drive-In, Whataburger, Wendy’s, Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, Subway, Dos Salsas, Chick-fil-A, Buffalo Wild Wings, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, Serranos Cocina, and Tropical Smoothie Café.
Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek homes for sale are zoned to Round Rock ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Patsy Sommer Elementary School, James Garland Walsh Middle School and Round Rock High School.
Community Resources in Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400