Homes for Sale in Paleface Lake Country Estates, TX
Paleface Lake Country Estates is a gorgeous neighborhood on the banks of the Pedernales River in Spicewood, Texas. Situated off of Highway 71 in the 78669 zip code, these water side homes offer country living with river views that are within close proximity to city conveniences.
These estates are thirty-one miles from Austin’s city center and fifteen miles west of Lakeway. Easy access to Highway 71 allows for hassle free traveling to Marble Falls, Kingsland, Lakeway, among others. Paleface Lake Country Estates real estate offers residents a chance to get away from it all and spend their days relaxing, boating and soaking in all the fine Texas Hill Country has to offer.
If you'd like more information about Paleface Lake Country Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Paleface Lake Country Estates, TX
Homes for sale in Paleface Lake Country Estates offer stunning cabin style estates with sprawling porches and sweeping views. These homes sit on at least an acre of land and some up to three acres. Homes here were originally established in the sixties and throughout the years, homes have slowly been built in this beloved Spicewood community. Older homes have been upgraded and remodeled to compete with current homes and the booming market.
Paleface Lake Country Estates homes for sale are each attractive in their own way, with custom features and unique characteristics. Open floor plans, gracious high-end kitchens and comfortable outdoor living spaces create homes that people want to live in forever. This small community of homes creates a truly serene environment to spend days, weeks, months, years.
Amenities Near Paleface Lake Country Estates, TX
Paleface Lake Country Estates listings are nearby lots of favorite dining, shopping and entertainment establishments in the Spicewood area. For outdoor adventure, residents spend sunny days at Krause Springs, Pedernales Falls State Park or Lake Travis. Partake in swimming, fishing, boating and other water recreation at any of these beloved Texas spots.
For shopping and dining, head to the Hill Country Galleria, just a short fifteen-minute drive from Paleface Lake Country Estates. Try the fine wines of Spicewood Vineyards or dine at local restaurants like Opie’s Barbeque, Angel’s Icehouse or Sorellina Pizzeria. For those who love golfing, schedule a tee time at Barton Creek Palmer Lakeside Golf Course or Pedernales Golf Club. Children living in Paleface Lake Country Estates attend the wonderful schools of Marble Falls ISD.
Community Resources in Paleface Lake Country Estates
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department:
- Station 1 (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 (non-emergency) – (512) 974-4100
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
-Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Marble Falls – 810 Texas 71, Marble Falls, TX 78654 – (830) 201-8000
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734 –(512) 975-7382
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000