Homes for Sale in Paleface Ranch, TX
Paleface Ranch is located along a bend in Lake Travis and is a gated community composed of sprawling properties in Spicewood’s 78669 zip code. This private community was named after the white-faced Hereford cows that used to roam the area back in the 1930’s when the land was a cattle ranch. Now, this Hill Country oasis offers gorgeous homes on expansive lots.
Custom builders like Brad Marshall Homes and Hancock Homes have built stunning Hill-Country, ranch and Tuscan style estates on large properties and some even have private, waterfront access. Paleface Ranch real estate was originally built in the nineties and has been added on to throughout the years, but there are still a limited number of waterfront lots for sale waiting for your dream home to be built on.
If you'd like more information about Paleface Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Paleface Ranch, TX
Homes for sale in Paleface Ranch sit on lots ranging from two to five acres in size and contain mature trees and luscious greenery, exuding maximum privacy and scenic views. Price of Paleface Ranch homes sit in the two million average range and have an average square footage of around 3,500.
Every single home in Paleface Ranch is custom built with its own design features and unique architecture. Don’t be upset if your Paleface Ranch home does not have it’s own boat dock, because homes without can just use the community’s private boat dock. The interiors of Paleface Ranch listings boast master suites with resort-style bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, multiple outdoor and indoor entertainment spaces, bonus rooms and only the finest in home finishes.
Amenities Near Paleface Ranch, TX
Paleface Ranch homes for sale are only eight miles from both Lakeway and Hudson Bend and homeowners love sending their children to the exemplary Lake Travis ISD schools nearby Paleface Ranch. For medical needs, Paleface Ranch homes are only thirteen miles from the Lakeway Regional Medical Center.
For entertainment, shopping and dining, residents of Paleface Ranch head fourteen miles to the outdoor Hill Country Galleria, five miles to El Gaucho Winery or the local Angel’s Icehouse. For golf lovers, Paleface Ranch is just down the road from Pedernales Golf Club. Paleface Ranch is the prime Spicewood community with fabulous homes, lake access and all needed amenities within an arm’s reach.
Community Resources in Paleface Ranch
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department:
- Station 1 (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 (non-emergency) – (512) 974-4100
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Marble Falls – 810 Texas 71, Marble Falls, TX 78654 – (830) 201-8000
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 975-7382
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000