Homes for Sale in Park Place, TX
Homes for sale in Park Place, are located in a subdivision of Circle C Ranch within Travis County's 78749 zip code. Circle C Ranch is a master-planned community that takes advantage of beautiful Texas Hill Country vistas and verdant green spaces. If you want to live in Southwest Austin, consider Park Place homes, built by Capital Pacific Homes in 2005 and just 11 miles from Downtown Austin.
Park Place is a tiny neighborhood off W. Slaughter Lane on Beckett Road. You will find that these 1 and 2-story homes have distinctive details. The average square footage exceeds 2,700 square feet. The traditional exteriors of these residences feature stucco and the pervasive Texas limestone, used so often in local construction.
If you wish to buy one of the Park Place homes for sale, you will get getting interiors with upscale architectural details such as archways and Cathedral ceilings. As you would expect, many homes have upgraded kitchens with beautiful stone counters and delightful hardwood flooring.
If you'd like more information about Park Place homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Park Place Real Estate
To find Park Place look on the north side of Circle C Ranch, near the intersection of TX-1 Loop / Mopac Expressway and Slaughter Lane. For convenient access to the rest of Central Texas, US-290 is just 3 miles away. For medical attention, you can find Seton Southwest Hospital a few miles down the road.
The closest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 16 miles away.
Amenities Near Park Place, TX
Park Place homes for sale has access to an Olympic-sized swimming pool, heated year-round, and there are miles of hiking and biking trails around the community, which has easy access to some of the best outdoor activities in Austin. For golfers, the city-owned Grey Rock Golf Club provided a great course to improve their games. Meanwhile, your whole family can enjoy the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to learn about local flora. Enjoy Metropolitan Park for a game of soccer and with open fields for kites, frisbee, and other fun activities.
Barton Creek Square, 7 miles away, has great food and movie options. You can also visit the Alamo Drafthouse, a local hotspot.
Community Resources in Park Place
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400