Homes for Sale in Parke at Grandview Hills, TX
The Parke at Grandview Hills is the oldest slice of homes in the popular Grandview Hills neighborhood of Northwest Austin’s 78726 zip code. Situated off of Ranch Road 620, these homes were constructed in the late eighties but have been very well kept and upgraded by homeowners in the area.
Just sixteen miles northwest of Downtown Austin, the Parke at Grandview Hills offers stunning one and two story single-family homes with open floor plans and lots to love. The established homes are surrounded by natural beauty and give residents access to fine amenities like a neighborhood pool and playground.
If you'd like more information about Parke at Grandview Hills homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Parke at Grandview Hills, TX
Homes for sale at the Parke at Grandview Hills average in an interior square footage of 3,700 and typically have three to five bedrooms. The kitchens in Parke at Grandview homes for sale are huge and filled with updated appliances and hard top counters. These homes offer multiple living and dining areas both indoors and outdoors for maximum entertaining and relaxing.
Parke at Grandview Hills listings have beautiful brick and stone exteriors with large windows for extra natural lighting and charming curbside appeal. Two car garages are a common feature of homes here, along with large shaded yards for plenty of outside space. Park at Grandview Hills offers residents prime access to major roadways and popular areas of town.
Amenities Near Parke at Grandview Hills, TX
HillsParke at Grandview Hills real estate is just twenty-seven miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and offers easy access to F.M. 2222, Ranch Road 620 and Loop 360. Residents enjoy shopping at the nearby Four Points Centre with major grocery outlets and retail stores.
Head to the legendary Oasis on Lake Travis for a Hill Country sunset dinner with stunning views just four miles away from home. For outdoors fans, head to Tom Hughes Park where locals enjoy swimming, fishing and boating. Other favorites in the area include Rudy’s BBQ, County Line on the Lake and Moviehouse Eatery. Children living in the Park at Grandview Hills attend Leander ISD schools.
Community Resources in Parke at Grandview Hills
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency):
- Station 1 – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 23rd, 2018 at 8:06pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.