Homes for Sale in Parkside at Harris Branch, TX
Parkside at Harris Branch is a suburban community like no other. Developed by KB homes, Parkside at Harris Branch features a collection of contemporary designs that aren't shy of popular amenities like granite countertops. Even more charming, residents are showered with many neighbor amenities like lighted sports courts, a pool, and a fitness center. Within a few minutes of popular attractions, Parkside at Harris Branch real estate is a great investment.
If you'd like more information about Parkside at Harris Branch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Parkside at Harris Branch, TX
Parkside at Harris Branch is located near the intersection of Whitefaulds Drive and Blue Goose Road, in Travis County's 78754 zip code. Business professionals can enjoy an 11-mile commute to downtown Austin. Some of Austin's largest employers are near the community, including Dell. Travel enthusiasts can enjoy short commutes to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
The homes for sale at Parkside at Harris Branch are overflowing with curb appeal, with brick, stone, and stucco mix exteriors and lush green lawns. Some homes even feature decorative garage doors. Interiors are spacious enough for the whole family offering between 1,300 to over 2,500 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms. Some of the many interior details include kitchens with pendant lighting, well-polished hardwood flooring, and second-floor living rooms. Price points are around $200K. Contact your Homecity Realtor to schedule a tour!
Parkside at Harris Branch listings are zoned to Manor Independent School District. Students may attend Bluebonnet Trail Elementary, which is within the community, Manor Middle, and Manor High School. Families interested in private school options have plenty of options, including Austin Peace Academy and Brentwood Christian School. After graduation, students can consider The University of Texas, which is only 10 miles away.
Amenities Near Parkside at Harris Branch, TX
There are a plethora of amenities surrounding Parkside at Harris Branch homes for sale. Residents can take care of almost all of their errands at Stone Hill Towne Center, which is approximately 11 miles away from the community. Here shoppers have access to major retailers like Home Depot and Super Target. Another nearby shopping option is Tech Ridge Center, which is about 7 miles away.
For entertainment, outdoor enthusiasts can take a short drive over to the popular North East Metropolitan Skate/Bike Park. Visitors not only have access to the skate park but a variety of sports courts and athletic fields. For more active fun, residents can participate in a variety of events at Dottie Jordan Recreation Center.
Shopping enthusiasts have a variety of options to choose from. The Domain, which is less than 14 miles away from the community, is a home to popular retailers like Express and Charming Charlies. Residents can also grab a bite to eat at places like California Pizza Kitchen.
For even more entertainment, residents can head downtown to browse through some of Austin's most cherished museums, like The Contemporary Austin. Other attractions include Alamo Drafthouse and Moody Theater.
Community Resources in Parkside at Harris Branch
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- FastMed Urgent – 14008 Shadow Glen Boulevard, Suite 100, Manor, TX 78653 – (512) 514-1020
- Austin Emergency Center: Far West – 3563 Far West Boulevard, Suite 110, Austin, TX 78731 – (512) 481-2321
- Cross Creek Hospital – 8402 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754 – (512) 549-8021
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- Rediclinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- WellMed at St. John's – 6406 I-35, Suite 2600, Austin, TX 78752 – (512) 465-4800
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101