Parkway is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between North Bell Blvd, West Park Street, North Lakeline Boulevard, and West Whitestone Blvd. Most homes for sale in Parkway are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Parkway Cedar Park homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Parkway real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths and range in size from 1,332 to 1,552 square feet. These homes are priced from $196,000 to $226,000 with a median selling price of $210,000 and an average price of $135 per square feet.
Most homes in Parkway were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country in 1980. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Parkway listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with double ovens, gas cooktops, built-in microwaves, center islands, breakfast nooks, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, electric cooktops, oak cabinets, undermount stainless steel sinks, granite and marble countertops, walk-in pantries, SS appliances and refrigerators.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, dual vanities, full baths, and walk-in showers. More common features include covered porches, open and covered patios, cable tv, high-speed internet, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplaces, cedar fencing, and 2-car garages.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Cedar Park Farmers Market, Target, Costco Wholesale, Lakeline Mall, The Shops at Whitestone, The RailYard Shopping Center and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Niki's Pizza & Pasta, Domino's Pizza, Whataburger, El Pollo Rico, Papa John's Pizza, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Chili's Grill & Bar, Panda Express, Bush's Chicken, KFC, Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza, Moonie's Burger House, Big Cat BBQ, Taco Bell, Santa Catarina, CR Surf & Turf Restaurant and IHOP.
Parkway homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Westside Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.