Homes for Sale in Parkwest Estates, TX
Ryland Homes built Parkwest Estates. Its development lasted from 2013 to 2015. What's so good about Parkwest Estates is that it's easy for people who live there to get to their favorite dining and shopping place. This community's zip code is 78613, which is Cedar Park's zip code.
People who are looking to buy a new home in this community will like the 1-story and 2-story homes offered. Some homes in this community feature many beautiful areas such as walk-in pantries, eat-in kitchens, game rooms and family rooms. Most plans also include fireplaces in family rooms, granite countertops, wood flooring, 3-car garages, stainless appliances and 42'' cabinetry. Some floor plans include three to five bedrooms, and they range anywhere from 2100 to 3900 square feet. They also include the places that should meet the modern home buyer's demands.
If you'd like more information about Parkwest Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Parkwest Estates Real Estate
You can find Parkwest Estates off Hwy 183 and W. Park Street, just north of Cedar Park. Capital Metro's Lakeline Station is just four miles away from the community, and you can catch the MetroRail to Downtown Austin there. The ride to Downtown Austin is 20 miles long.
Amenities Near Parkwest Estates, TX
Even though it doesn't have too many lots in the neighborhood, what it has to offer you is the quality construction that is in Cedar Park's heart. That is what makes the Parkwest Estates stand out from the rest of competition. If you love an outdoor lifestyle, then you should love Parkwest Estates. Just three miles away, you can find a 1890 Ranch Shopping Center which residents love. You can go there to get yourself a big amount of necessities or just to get yourself an ice cream to cool yourself down during hot summer days and nights.
Students that live in this community go to schools in Leander ISD. This neighborhood's residents go to school at Artie Henry Middle, Westside Elementary, and Vista Ridge High School. Less than two miles away, there is also the Cedar Park Montessori. If you are looking for a private education, then you can go to the Summit Christian Academy, which is just three miles away.
Community Resources in Parkwest Estates
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400