Homes for Sale in The Ranch at Cypress Creek, TX
Located both in Williamson County and Travis County, in the Cedar Park area, The Ranch at Cypress Creek is a large subdivision, north of Cypress Creek Road, between Lakeline Blvd. and Anderson Mill. Only 20 miles from downtown Austin, 28 miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, and five miles from Capital MetroRail’s Lakeline station, it's situated within commuting distance to Austin. Homes for sale in The Ranch at Cypress Creek are priced from $289K to $395K.
The Ranch at Cypress Creek real estate consists of 331 suburban homes that are affiliated with an active home owners association (HOA) that frequently organizes community events for residents. The Ranch at Cypress Creek listings feature stone-and-brick houses and beautifully landscaped, shaded streets.
If you'd like more information about The Ranch at Cypress Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover The Ranch at Cypress Creek Real Estate
Built in the late 1990s and early 2000s by Pulte, Doyle Wilson Homes, and Highland Homes, The Ranch at Cypress Creek homes for sale are typically traditional-style, two-story and three-story houses with stone-and-brick exteriors. The Ranch at Cypress Creek listings usually have covered entries, vaulted ceilings, open kitchens, three to five bedrooms, and front-load garages.
The Ranch at Cypress Creek homes for sale range in size from around 2,150 square feet to 3,993 square feet, with the average size being 2,700 square feet, with an average list price of $328K. The Ranch at Cypress Creek real estate is sought after due to its spacious houses, highly-rated schools, and stress-free metro-train commute to downtown Austin.
Amenities Near The Ranch at Cypress Creek TX
The Ranch at Cypress Creek residents can shop, dine, or catch a flick at Lakeline Mall, only four miles away. They can stay active by walking or cycling at the Elizabeth Milburn Park, which offers trails, sports courts, playground, community garden, rock-climbing wall, and swimming pool. Nearby, 92-acre Sandy Creek Park, located on a quiet cove of Lake Travis, offers hiking, camping, picnic areas, and swimming along with bird-watching and fishing.
Children who live in the Ranch at Cypress Creek community attend public schools of the Leander Independent School District including Deer Creek Elementary School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Cedar Park High School. Nearby private schools include Della Terra Montessori School and Summit Christian Academy.
The Ranch at Cypress Creek listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own a spacious home in an ideal suburban location and with a stress-free commute to downtown Austin along with ample shopping, dining, and recreation opportunities.
Community Resources in The Ranch at Cypress Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400